• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon General Poll # 14 - It doesn't exist!

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    My life would be a barren wasteland.
    Kidding. I probably wouldn't be using the Internet so much, and I probably would be more interested in LoZ and other games.

Rensider

Do as the Snamor do.
    Years
    Pokémon played a part in me becoming who I am today, and without it's influence it's possible my life would have taken a drastic turn. I might have ended up being the bully in my school instead of the one who always stood up to them. Or I could have become a Yu-gi-oh or Digimon fan. And I wouldn't get to feel that sense of nostalgia when I hear kids talking about it when I pass them on the street.

So, really, Pokémon was one of the most influencial things in my life.

Nash Bandicoot

Dingodile use Flamethrower!
    Years
    1- I would have lots more money
    2- I would not have posted this
    3- I would have probably several hundred hours of my life back

Maybe my life would be better.....
    But I would be really board right now.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I hate to be the annoying guy that says this but if Pokemon did not exist I just like all of you would not even notice cause we would not know what Pokemon was.

But in keeping with the theme of this thread,
    1. I would have a unmarked patch of skin on my arm, I recently (like three days ago) got a Pokeball tattoo.
    2. Probably would have a lot more money.
    3. And probably would of lost weight when I was 10 not 16 (i wasted my youth playing games mainly pokemon)

But Yeah other than that i would of just moved on with my life, yes Pokemon was and still is important to me,but it is not and will never be the most important thing to me or the thing that makes me who i am.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Instead of getting Pokémon Sapphire and spending my primary school lunch times browsing Serebii.net and Bulbapedia, I probably would've gotten A Link to the Past (GBA version) and stumbled across Zelda Universe during those lunch times and eventually joining the forums in 2008.

Back