• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Generation 5 Starters Revealed!

Which Starter Has The Best Sprite?

• Grass (Tsutaaja)

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Fire (Pokabu)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Water (Mijumaru)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni

Team Rocket Leader
Years
  • Well, in Pokemon Sunday we saw 3 Sillouhetes which we assumed where the 3 starters for Pokemon Black & White, today I found a corocoro scan revealing what the 3 starters look like, so here is what I found!

Pokemon Gen V Starters

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Another CoroCoro Scan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Better Quality Scan

Some known information;

The Region Appears to be called the Isshu Region

From a separate source, the Pokemon's names might be Tsutaaja (ツタージャ), Pokabu (ポカブ), and Mijumaru (ミジュマル).

So what dya think!

- Source; Serebii & Pokébeach
    (Im Not Promising this is 100% Real but it sure looks it)

I'll keep you updated!

Last edited:

RedWar

Learning...
    Years
  • Yipes..,
    to be honest I dont really lke these designs.... especially the water oone. It looks like a mix of piplup and bibarel >_>

agree on the water one, and the fire looks so-so at best - but have to say the grass one looks pretty cool

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • check pokebeach...they're constantly updating it......the new girl looks pretty gud and they are TEENS !!..not 10 anymore

Giovanni

Team Rocket Leader
    Years
  • agree on the water one, and the fire looks so-so at best - but have to say the grass one looks pretty cool

Yeah, I thought that the Fire looks the best and the grass looks the coolest.

check pokebeach...they're constantly updating it......the new girl looks pretty gud and they are TEENS !!..not 10 anymore

Oh yeah, thanks for that I'll post the scan on the OP.

Yeah, the main characters look good this time

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I woinder if the Grass Type can fly...

*AHEM* thoseare pretty interesting designs.. I like the grass best, but that pig is also cute. x3

Mujahid

Years
  • the Pokemon's names might be Tsutaaja (ツタージャ), Pokabu (ポカブ), and Mijumaru (ミジュマル). "Tsuta" means "ivy." "Bu" relates to "pig." "Mijuku" means "immature" and "maru" means round / ball
    -pokebeach

T3h Kaiser

Jovial Fool
    Years
  • Wow, disappointments left and right when it comes to the new Pokemon this gen. These starters are horrible. Didn't we already go through third gen once before? Why twice?!

I really dig the trainers, though. The male in particular is quite a thug.

JakeG

Pokemon Awakening-Coming Soon!
    Years
  • Yeah I just saw this on Serebii, gah I knew Nintendo was losing their talent, the new starters look pretty fail. I guess the Fire one is cute and the grass one is kinda cool but the water one? I mean comeon!!!

UlvMor

I'm pretty sure I'm awesome
    Years
  • I've never really liked any of the starters first forms, apart from the original three, so these aren't that bad. The grass one looks pretty awesome has the potential to look real sweet when it evolves.

Mujahid

Years
  • guess that's just cause of the hair style......also the male is alott better than lucas.....

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
  • Well out of the 3 the Grass Type is the coolest, and the water is least coolest... I know what I'll be picking when they release the new games!

Mujahid

Years
  • Aso the region is pretty far from other regions.....know what that may mean ???...IT'S NOT JAPAN THIS TIME !..Yay !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back