• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon -Genesis- RPG

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    "I am Raizer. if you don't mind me asking, who are you"

raizer pushed himself up a little more trying to stand. "i guess it doesn't matter to much. i was coming down from one of the mountains when i got a feeling there were other people around, so i've kind of been following you for the last few days."

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    "Saisoku," Saisoku said, "My real name is Ky, but I prefer to be called Saisoku. Nice to meet you, Raizer." Saisoku stuck out his hand to shake.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Raizer held his hand back. he felt odd talking with the other person.

"well what are we doing from here. i admit i had been listening in on what you guys had to say, but everything seems a little disoriented"

he opened his bag and took out a map. he pointed to their current location.

"we're here. I'm from here and where are we going.​

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    after showing the map to the other person Raizer walked off to let the kid examine it. he picked up the rest of his stuff and waded into the tall grass. he sent out Ion and decided to begin training his pokemon again.

(OOC: if i dont see another post in the next two weeks i'm going to try and remake the RP)

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been really busy with school and all.)

Rosie looked at the boy with wide eyes. "Wow, for you to have mapped out all that it must have taken awhile." She looked down when she felt a tug at her leg and saw Fire with an impatiend look on his face. She patted him on the head and said, "Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you." Turning back to Raizer she introduced herself and her pokemon. As she said each pokemon's name they called out a cheerful greeting, all except Cloud who was still suspicious of the strangers. She glided up to Rosie's head and roosted there while watching the humans through wary eyes.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (OOC:hey you replied at all im happy i got a little bored waiting. im going to edit in little more later today)

Raizer stood in the tall plains grass scanning the horizon. he heard the grass rustle and darted off in its direction. he sent out Ion and the two chased the source of the noise out of the grass. amazingly for all the noise it had made in the grass the pokemon turned out to be a tiny ralts. laughing to himself Raizer took out one of his unsued pokeballs. it would be an easy catch he wouldn't even ned Ions help. he threw the pokeball and right before it impacted the ralts began to glow. its form changed and the glow dissapeared revealing a kirlia. Raizer had only seen this display once before when his hoothoot evolved. now things were going to get interesting.

he let Ion loose and had him distract the ralts with headbutt. he on the other hand snuck around him and tossed out the pokeball again. Ion knocked the kirlia back and sent it flying into the pokeball which engaged and captured it easily.

"hmm... you know there was something odd about that kirlia, but then again i don't remember to much about them in the first place." Raizer mumbled

he placed the pokeball in his bag he didn't care to much about whether it was special or not it was his.

Last edited:

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    For someone with insomnia, Saisoku thought, awaking from where he stood, I sure am dozing off in the middle of the day a lot. Standing up, no less! He walked over to Raizer, seeing him put away a Pokeball, his new catch.
    "Hey, wait. I've never seen a pokemon like that before. There are more than a few pokemon in the world?" Saisoku asked.

Last edited:
    Back