• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Gengar's revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
    Years
    Thnx Esmas and PokéHackerOmega ^^
    Btw. I've make some new screens ^^ ENJOY
    Pokemon Gengar's revenge

Team rocket With Marowak! it's a surprise what the doing there ^^
    Pokemon Gengar's revenge

The twintree town's natuurplace sign

Problems:
    S0rry people the gastly and ganger ow are not in the game (in beta 1.0) the story about the gangars and gastly is in the game ^^

Clue:
    Before you enter MT. Demise Train your POKéMON good (because there is no way back )

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2013
    No offense intended, but I really hope English is not your first language. Otherwise I like new sprites.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    wow... very nice, indeed.
    looking great, and lovely palletes and tiles and I wonder what are those Rocket thugs doing to that Marowak...
    Spoiler:

wishing ya the best of luck! ;)

Batonelli

Shiny Elekid *
    Years
    • =$
    • Seen May 21, 2018
    No offense intended, but I really hope English is not your first language. Otherwise I like new sprites.

Nah, it isn't.
    His first language is Dutch, so the grammar errors aren't a big problem. He just needs some translators.

mach8822

:O :O :O :O :O
    Years
    If you still need someone I might be able to get all of Gengar's sprites of him walking around. It could take a while though...
    Update: Or mabe not. I can edit them in and send you them if you want.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2013
    Nah, it isn't.
    His first language is Dutch, so the grammar errors aren't a big problem. He just needs some translators.

Yeah, I expected as much. I wasn't going to hold it against him if it was a second language, because I know how hard learning a new one can be.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    The video is nice. Though I have to say, the hero's overworld looks weird while he's walking.

But anyways, keep up the good work~

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    The mapping is quite good~~
    you see an atmosphere like livelihood lol :D

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    your videos on youtube on this hack are really good, and they look like great events. my favorite was the one withe the marawak, i thought it was well done.

muh316

pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 8, 2012
    wow what a good hack and team rocket has gotten stronger how hard will be the game

Kingdra

*-_Pokémon Larimar_-*
    Years
    Nice work, Mitchel1. I really love your hack, I can't wait for the Bèta.

Good Luck

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back