• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Gentian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pokemon: Gentian

HACK OF FIRE RED

Creator:

Bradiz13

Main Story:

You are a boy/girl who has moved to the region of Vivera. Vivera only just recently held its first Pokemon Championships there. The second one is coming up and you want to be in it. The same old rules apply you need 8 badges to enter. You have just arrived in Belsom Town. Your Father tells you that he wants you to visist Prof. Eric in his Lab today. But he won't tell you why..? You vistit him and he gives you your very own Pokedex. Meaning that you can now battle gym leaders and enter the Pokemon League. He also lets you choose which pokemon you wish to have. But you bestfriend/Rival also a Pokedex too, and a Pokemon. So you and your friend both explore the beautiful region of Vivera while capturing an training an elite team of pokemon so that you may challenge and beat the 8 gyms and become the 2nd Vivera Champion. (Main story in subject to change, also there will be side story's while you are travelling around but I dont want to ruin them, now do I?)

Side Story:

After competing in and winning at the Pokemon Championship you head to FallLeaf City. You want to go there for one reason. To battle against the worlds greatest trainers. The city is holding a gathering of the worlds Elite trainers. All are champions of there region. When you arrive you go to the Main Tower where the gathering is held. But once you are there you find out the real reason you's have been gathered. You were asked to come here because the Goverment has spotted a creature coming towards the City in through space. As you are one of the Elite trainers in the world you have to try and defeat this creature with power greater than you could ever imagine! The question is..will you win..or lose the Earth. (Side story in subject to change)

FEATURES:

-NEW REGION!

-NO ELITE 4!!

-NEW MAPS ^-^

-POSSIBLE WAY OF CACTHING DEOXY!

-NEW GYMS (This should be interesting..)

-HARDER GAMEPLAY!

-IT's MADE BY ME =O

Media:

Screenshots:

Pokemon: Gentian

Videos: Coming Soon!!

Banners:

Team:

Bradiz13 - All round hacker

Credits:

UltramasterBDX - DP-Styled textbox

Last edited:

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    looks good, but it look too much like firered.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • it seems like a very good hack to me,the side story is cool (=
    also if there will be no elite 4,will you replace them with an anime styled pokemon league?
    also I think you sould use a rom base for better tiles if you want....

siper x

I'm Russia, Fear Russia
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2023
    i suggest you move the lab, your house
    and the rivals house out of the original
    possition of fire red.

Years
  • Sorry for not updating in a while, ive been busy. I'll only post a small update now and that is the Title screen. (credit for adding the deoxys goes to Gamer2020)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back