• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gijinka Academy ( Revived )

misdreavusgirl

Ghost type master
    Years
    Name: Ashlyn Abingdon

Appearance: Blueish-green hair with pink tips, Red eyes covered in heavy black eyeliner, She's quite petite (about 5"3) and is very slender. She wears a matching red beaded necklace and bracelet. (I'd very much like to draw her after):)
    Personality: Ashlyn is a very mischievous girl. She seems to be the only one in the world who thinks her lame practical jokes are funny. When Ashlyn doesn't get her way, she screeches loudly and throws a tantrum. Because of her very childish behaviour, she doesn't have many friends and finds It hard to get along with people.

History: Ashlyn's father left at her birth forcing her mother to raise her by herself. Her mother was always busy with work and never really had time for Ashlyn. Starved forattention, Ashlyn would misbehave as much as she could just to get her mother to notice her.
    One night, while Ashlyn was out on a stroll, she heard a strange noise behind her. She turned her head only to see no one there.However, when Ashlyn turned back, she was startled by a Misdreavus who screeched loudly in her face! Ashlyn fell over in fear as the pokemon cackled at her. Instead of being angry at the Pokemon, Ashlyn laughed along with it,deciding that Misdreavus would make a great sidekick and friend.

Ashlyn's terrified mother sent her away to PGA after Ashlyn's eyes and hair colour changed.

Pokemon: Misdreavus
    Abilities: Ashlyn is able to pass through walls andlevitate. The two moves she's learned are Ominous wind and Screech

Other: T.T Seems like there is already a few ghost Pokemon,I'm still hoping Ashlyn gets accepted !
    Name: AJ (AshlynJunior ;) )
    Species:Misdreavus
    Appearance: Looks like a regular Misdreavus
    Personality: Like her trainer, AJ is very immature and doesn't get along well with other people or Pokemon.
    Moves: Perish song, shadow balls, screech, ominus wind

Also Tepig red sounds just fine.. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    " We're almost there everybody " announced the Capitan of the ship before we docked. The boat shook for a few seconds and before we knew it the blue boat came to a stop on the dock of the Gijinka Academy. I looked as other people got off the boat and I smiled. I got off he boat and headed towards my dorm room which was empty but for some reason had two beds in it. I was confused but I took out a Pokeball and sent out my Umbreon which was named Umber. Umber had run around for a few seconds to excercise her legs then we sat down on one of the beds. Umber looked at me.

" Why are we here Ryo " Umber asked me quietly but knew that nobody else could understand her. I looked at her and smiled without saying a word. We then made sure we put our stuff away and walked outside of the Tepig dorms and walked towards the Docks.

" Umber we are here because we were rejected out of society by our own parents. " was what I said before I looked at the ground. M tail was wagging and my ears twitched every now and then but that was normal for me.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
    Dark brown eyes glared at a white sheet of paper, a freshly sharpened pencil hovering above it, but not touching it. Roman sat by his desk in the dorm room. A can of soda was placed atop the desk as he tried to come up with an idea for his next artwork. He let out a short sigh. "I think I'm done for now," he said, slamming his pencil onto the desk. He sat back, bending his arms back and supporting the back of his yellow blond hair. His tail wagged a bit, the red orb at the end of it gave off a faint light that made the shadows dance about. He sniggered, and picked up some of his earlier sketches. "I think this one actually went well, right?" he smiled, and showed the drawing to the Ampharos beside him. Amph looked attentively at the sketched portrait of himself and nodded in agreeance. "It's very nice, yes," Amph said. Roman was silent for a while, he glanced at the drawing himself, before he put it on the pile of other sketched drawings he had strewn about over his desk. "It helps that I've had all the time in the world for doing this sort of thing, now," Roman said, once more letting out a sigh. His eyes shifted to his long-time friend, perhaps the only good friend he ever had.

The last few weeks hadn't been very active for him. The holiday season was drawing to a close, and he was excited for the new school year to start. "Wonder if somebody'll move into this room with you?" Amph asked curiously, watching the gijinka ponder over something. "Hell, I am certain of it," Roman replied, "I mean, I already tried to get somebody to assign me to a roommate already, so it would be about time." His eyes flicked to the side, where a window was. The boat arrived. That moment was the signal for Roman to suddenly jump up. "The boat arrived!" he said. He ran out of his room, and left the dormitory to get acquainted with the freshmen. Amph hurried after him, struggling to keep up with Roman, who was now all too excited that something interesting finally happened on this secluded island.

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
    Years
    Vance had a wide grin on his face as he floated lazily down the dorm room hall, above most of the other students. A new year, meant new freshmen to prank and pull tricks on, and boy was he ready. He already had pranks planned out for a few weeks, and he was itching to get the started. He just needed the perfect freshman to prank. As he was floating at a leisurely pace, a Gengar started floating alongside him.

"Kekekee. So, when are you going to start those pranks on the freshmen? I can't wait to start this years pranking season." The Gengar asked as it floated lazily on its back down the hallway. Eris was his partner, and for the most part she was a good prankster. She was out of her pokeball most of the time, mostly because he always needed help with his pranks, and if she was in a pokeball, she couldn't help him now could she?

"Soon, Eris. Soon as I find out if I have a roommate this year." Vance said dropping the floating act next to a dorm room door.

"I feel sorry for whatever sucker gets us as roommates this year." The Gengar said with a grin. "How long you think it'll take before he requests a different dorm?" Eris said landing next to him without a sound.

"Heh, I give him a week."Vance opened the door with a laugh as he looked into the dorm. It was empty, or appeared to be for the most part.

"Meh. We'll come back later. Lets head down the the docks. The boat should be arriving soon, if it hasn't already Maybe by then my roommate will be here if I have one this year. Jumping into the air with a flip, he flew out of the room with Eris close behind him. They had no destination, they were only looking for a freshmen that looked like he would be good for a laugh.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Another wave broke upon the tip of the brown rock jutting out of the sea. With that rock acting as a point of observation, the large-for-his-age Sten Debras estimated that the waves today had a frequency of one wave every three seconds.

"Actually, the correct frequency would be twenty-seven thousand three hundred and fifty one hundred thousandths of a wave per second." Cardinal's, Sten's Metang's, voice echoed in the boy's mind as if it were a cave.

"I see. My assumption was a fair one, though. Quite accurate." Sten thought, the telepathic connection between he and his Pokémon carried the message to Cardinal's mind.

"Though not correct." Cardinal quickly responded. The two have had this exchange several times throughout the years they've been together, the responses were programmed into each other's mind, and each knew what the other would say before they had said it.

"Hmph." Sten sounded aloud, shaking his head. He hoped that one day he could get Cardinal to change him mind, to respond differently to him. It was an odd thing to want, a nearly impossible thing to achieve. Cardinal's mind is akin to a computer, the same input will warrant the same output so long as the conditions remain the same. Unless if the situation were to change drastically, Cardinal would always respond to Sten in exactly the same way. Yet, that impossible goal, for whatever reason, had some sense of appeal to Sten. He wasn't sure why he desired this, as he was not one to ever want something, with any amount of intensity.

Sten's eyes flicked around, even a second's glance giving allowing him to know his environment with more precision than most normal people would have if they had stared upon the same scene intensely. There was a slight breeze, which Sten could feel on his skin, and his hair was rustling around slightly, as well as the grass underfoot moving with the wind. Other than that, there wasn't anything incredibly impressive about what was going on at the time, save what was at the dock nearby and to Sten's right.

There was a congregation of people at this dock, all students of the same academy Sten attended. They were, as Sten was, awaiting the arrival of new students. They were all talking among themselves, periodically looking out to the water, hoping to see even the slightest glimpse of the ship that would bring the new students. Sten was unsure why these people wanted to see the new students' arrival so badly. Perhaps they were expecting someone in particular to be aboard the ship, or they may just be that intent on meeting these new people. The latter confused Sten, as they would have plenty of other opportunities to meet these people's acquaintances. Why meeting these people first was of its apparent importance, Sten didn't know. He had watched the arrival of new students several times over his years at the academy and never, aside from his first time attending, found it of any interest.

Perhaps that was the reason of the people to see the arrivals, the excitement of the first time seeing it. That hypothesis would make sense, considering how Sten could easily recognize many who were, before the holiday, freshmen. While Sten didn't personally know them, he wasn't one to forget an appearance nor the grade level associated with it. The boy began to reflect on his first time seeing new people arriving at the academy. It was many years ago, and Sten couldn't have been older than four at the time, yet the memory was perfectly clear regardless. Unlike many of the freshman staring out at the water now, Sten first enrolled at the Academy at a very young age, before he was considered old enough to be in a kindergarten class (which even those classes were very small), so he had to be watched by a child services worker who was associated with the school, it was quite an awkward, though not unheard of, situation. Sten was only at the Academy in the first place because, again unlike a greater deal of people, his Gijinka appearance and powers developed at birth or shortly thereafter. Even the Gijinka that do have their powers and appearance from birth aren't normally sent to the academy until school age, not when they weren't even a year old as was Sten's case.

Sten considered the nature of Gijinka. They truly were an odd sort. There seemed to be no guidelines as to when and how they would appear, no pattern to be observed. Some have their abilities from birth, others don't develop them until they are in middle or high school. Would it be possible for a Gikinka to not develop until he or she was a full adult and already had an established life? What would become of them? Could a Gijinka's powers never develop? Would they even be a Gijinka if that happened? What is being a Gijinka? Is it some sort of genetic mutation or disease that people are born with but it only has a possibility of becoming active at a random time? Was it just something that anyone could get at any time? These questions flooded Sten's mind, which considering his heightened brain activity, probably was the speed of rushing water, the thought rang out progressively louder. (It is hard to explain, but to a telepathic person like Sten, thought has a volume to it, almost like normal speech.)

"I was under the assumption that you were pondering a memory, not questioning the nature of your existence." Cardinal's voice broke apart Sten's immediate train of thought. The Metang couldn't read every thought Sten had, but if a thought of his got to loud, Cardinal could "hear" it.

"What? Oh, yes, I was. I should return to that.... Hm, it seems to have lost the relevance it had moments ago." Sten responded.

Just as the response was made, some of the watchers at the dock cried out, and they all turned to face the sea. Sten turned his gaze to see what they were all excited about, though he had a pretty good guess. Sure enough, just over the horizon, the ship was approaching the island.

"Why do you come to watch the arrival every year if you find it so dull?" Cardinal suddenly asked.

"What else is there to do over the vacation?" Sten returned. This years vacation, like all others, had been a been one of disappointment. Sten didn't have any real friends on the island, and most pastimes, such as reading or movie-watching, he considering boring. The only thing that sounded appealing was to do field research on the several local Pokémon species. Yet every time he attempted, he was turned away by one scientist or another, to the point where they had put a sign out of their research building explicitly stating that only scientists appointed to study the local Pokémon may do so.

Sten turned his attention back to the fast approaching ship, sighing and hoping that the rest of the days until school started again would be fast.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Shiori stood on the deck of the boat looking at the island as it got closer. She was really nervous and brushed some of her purple hair out of her face. She hadn't said a word to anybody and avoided eye contact at all costs. A few weeks before she had nearly been found by a group of teenage boys who had decided to investigate the haunted house. Luckily her family of Chandelure, Lampent, and Litwick had scared them off before they found her. But she was no longer safe there, so she was sent to here with only Sora with her.

"It's okay Shiori, everyone here is a gijinka, they all know what you've gone through and no one here will hurt you, if they value their lives" Sora's voice broke through her thoughts and she turned her head to look at the Chandelure.

"Really Sora" she whispered with a sigh. "I'm to shy, and it's been years since I've had human contact"

"you'll be fine, and I'll be watching out for you sis"

Shiori nodded but didn't respond as the boat docked finally. She saw a congregation of students on the dock and grew more nervous as she got off the boat choosing not to speak to anyone.

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
    Years
    Vance and Eris had made it to the docks by now, and were watching the crowed of freshmen exit the boat from the air, floating above the other students looking for some unlucky soul to have the honors of this years first prank. It was bound to be hilarious, even if it wasn't going to be some mass scale prank like last years. That still made him chuckle when he thought about it. Still, he it was better he not do a big one this year. Lately some of the teachers had been getting stricter on their punishments. It wouldn't do any good, but detention was no fun.

The ghostly prankster duo looked over the students from their slightly elevated position. Some stood and gawked at the school, others were conversing with other gijinkas. A few were off by themselves, they were probably the loners and more shy ones. One however got his attention more than the others. It looked to be a small kid off with a Chandelure, she seemed to be purposefully avoiding the others, choosing not to speak. Probably one of the more shy ones, and a perfect target for his little prank.
    Grabbing Eris, he pulled her over to him from her floating position a few feet away.

"Heh, don't look now but there's a freshman, Female, has a Chandelure with her." He said to Eris. She turned and looked to where Vance was pointing. A skeptical look crossed her face as she studied the lone gijinka. She obviously thought this was a bad idea.

"I dunno Vance." She said turning back to him. "She seems like she'd be one to be easily scared."

"Hehe. The more frightened they are the easier they are to prank." He said rubbing his hands together and took a look around his surroundings. A few moments passed before he did anything. "Idea!" He said as he landed on the ground a few feet away from the girl.

"Vance wait a minute!" Eris gave a facepalm and sighed. Sometimes she didn't know what to do with Vance. Always acting before thinking. At least she put a little thought into her pranks every now and then, and didn't blindly prank a little girl. Eris landed on Vances shoulder. "I don't think this is such a good idea. I mean she's a little girl, and obviously she's of the timid sort otherwise she would probably be mingling with the other freshmen."

"Aw come on Eris, the shy ones are always perfect targets for pranks. Besides, I promise I wont do anything really bad alright?" He said looking at the little girl. Eris gave him a disbelieving look. A few moments later she finally sighed and looked at him.

"Alright I'll help you. But do anything stupid I won't help you." She said.

"Chill Eris. I'm not heartless.....Completely." He said with a chuckle.

"So, whats the prank?"

"You said easily scared type right? She'd be a perfect target for this then!" He handed Eris a folded piece of paper and unfolded it. It simply said

"Dear reader,

You have been marked for the first new semester prank of the year. If you wish to avoid having a random alarm clock set up to wake you up at the earliest of hours, or an equally annoying prank, I suggest you tread carefully and watch where you step, and check any corner and door you come across. I will be watching and waiting, for the perfect moment to strike.

Sincerely V.E.

Eris chuckled and looked at their target.

"Oh were such evil geniuses aren't we? It's an old prank but I think it will work." Eris said as she refolded the paper.

"Heh, yeah. Make sure she gets that paper." Vance said kicking his feet out from under him and floating a little ways off the ground.

"What will you be doing then?"

"I'm gonna make sure I'm there for when the prank is done." Vance said with a chuckle. Eris nodded and flew away from where she was, making sure to get out of sight while she watched and waited for the perfect opportunity to slip this piece of paper to her. Meanwhile, Vance approached the unknowing recipient.

"Hello there!" He said walking up to Shiori. If this was going to work he needed to pull this off just right. No mistakes. "Haven't see you around before. You new?" He asked her, putting on a friendly smile.

misdreavusgirl

Ghost type master
    Years
    Ashlyn took in her surroundings. All types of people stood around her but she dared not speak to anyone. Not yet anyways.

"Hey Ashlyn, I'm bored! Let's go explore"

Ashlyn turned to her Misdreavus, "Just wait AJ" she stammered nervously. It was the first time she'd lay eyes on other gijinkas.Although she knew they were all here for the same reason as she, Ashlyn felt no need to befriend any of them. It wasn't that she didn't want to make friends, it's that she couldn't! No one had ever stayed friends with her for more than a few days. She didn't understand it!Surely some people must find humor in my practical jokes, she thought to herself. Maybe these gijinkas, being so different from other people, would find her jokes funny. Maybe she could actually meet someone who had a sense of humor like hers. In the meantime, AJ was getting restless, so Ashlyn decided it would be best if they made their way to their dorm room.

Years
    Nicka hung around the boat deck for a while until the boat docked. She was still steaming with anger, why did her parents do this to her?
    Storm flew around and flapped her wings. "What's bugging ya, Nick?" she said while glancing in her eyes.
    Nicka turned away with a furious swipe. "Nothing," she growled.
    "Ah, it's your parents, am I right?" Storm nodded to confirm her own explanation for the gijinka's behaviour.
    The boat swung a little, which caused both Nicka and Storm to fly up. "We're there, I assume," Nicka said. She walked off and descended the pier as she strolled with Storm right behind her.

"Dorm Snivy Green..." Nicka muttered to herself. She quickly searched for the dorm and when she found it, she opened the door and searched for a bed. She slammed her bags on the bed, did some fast unpacking and walked out again. There, she saw a Gengar and a gijinka of the same species on the docks, talking to some shy girl. They were obviouly plotting something. "What are those two up to?" she growled to herself. She ran outside and flew upwards, accompanied by Storm.
    "Where are we going, Nicka?" she asked.
    Nicka lost track of the two and groaned. "Nowhere, let's just go for a fly to explore, shall we?" Nicka sighed.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    Leftie stared down at the island from atop the boat, he examined the layout carefully, memorising every detail possible. After he felt confident enough that he knew the full layout, he began exit the boat.
    "Come,Link, let us go". Link nodded in agreement and they headed off the boat, Link on Leftie's shoulder. A friendly attendant reminded them that they were in the Snivy Green dorm, he declined the directions and made his way towards the dormitory area.
    "So, Leftie, why are we here?" Link asked
    "I've told you, we're outcasts, had we stayed any longer society would have ridiculed and always been against us, no, better to be here, where we belong." He said with submission to his fate. He glowered with silent rage at the rest of the world until he reached his dormitory.
    It was spacious,green,had two desks and two beds.
    "Ooh, is that for me?" said Snivy excitedly, never having slept in his own bed before.
    "No, it appears that due to a somewhat pitiful budget, we have joint rooms, so I wander who our partner is..." he said, before unpacking his bags and neatly setting up his part of the room before giving Link a nice surprise, his very own bed! (homemade, of course)

Last edited:

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
    Roman wasn't quite surprised to see the horde of students who had already arrived by the docks where the freshmen arrived. Indeed, after these weeks, this was perhaps the most exciting thing happening on the island. Maybe, it was because these students had a kind of magic over them. They were outsiders to the island, still more connected to the world that lay beyond the boundaries of the academy, which he hadn't seen since the day he got to this place. He wondered how different the world was now from the world here. His mind made up pictures of the strangest situations, where the outside world had developed into a technological wonder, now surpassing the academy by centuries, but here, they'd never gotten word of such a change. They were isolated, offline, outsiders to a massive world, while still so close. Amph managed to find his way beside Roman again, panting exhaustedly after trying to keep up with him all the time.

"I know you're really excited about the freshmen arriving, but could you at least wait for me?" Amph said under his heavy breathing.

"You should try to keep up a little better, then," Roman joked. Wagging his tail to the side and poking Amph playfully with the red orb at the tip of it.

Roman turned his attention back to the new students, who were disembarking off the ship now. One of them would likely be his roommate, and it could be any of them, as he had no clue which ones of them were going to be Oshawott dorm members.

There were a number of people he noticed arriving at the docks. A young chandelure gijinka, who didn't seem very intent at all on talking with anybody else, neither with the older students, who were awaiting the arrival of the freshmen, nor the freshmen, who were trotting past her as they got their first experience on the island. She was soon approached by somebody though. Wasn't she part of his dorm? The Gengar girl with the gijinka who, he believed was named Vance? They were probably up to no good, again. He shook his head, perhaps he should warn the girl about them, but then again, he'd invoke their wrath upon himself if he did so. He averted his eyes, watching the other students disembarking. There was a misdreavus gijinka, who was quick to head to her dorm, and a flygon and snivy gijinka, who was also just quick to head to her dorm. That was strange, he expected the freshmen to be utterly lost, wanting to chat up with some of the older more experienced students. Maybe these people weren't so talkative. He couldn't blame them though, remembering his first days, nay, weeks, at the academy.

Last edited:
    Years
    Nicka explored the island from the sky, with Storm by her side. This was the best part of being a gijinka: she could do things no regular human could do, such as flying. The wind was softly blowing in her hair and Nicka felt an incredible happy feeling. She hadn't felt this since she discovered she was a gijinka. The island was amazingly large and Nicka stared at the beautiful scenery for minutes, completely in awe. This was her new home, nobody would judge her by appearance here.

Nicka returned to her dorn after a good hour of flying and she saw a Snivy gijinka standing in the exact same dorm, close to her bed. "Hi," she tried with a smile. "I'm Nicka, new here. And who might you be?" she asked.
    Storm glanced around a little and jumped on Nicka's bed. She fell asleep immediately.
    Nicka turned around and saw her partner napping on her bed. She grinned, Storm was probably very tired and actually, she was exhausted as well. So many impressions in such little time...

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    The door slowly creaked open, around half an hour after Link fell asleep, Leftie looked at the newcomer with some interest, it was a Flygon gijinka. He watched the flygon that was with her jump onto the bed and fall asleep within seconds.
    "I'm Nicka, new here. And who might you be?" said the Flygon Gijinka
    "Hi there," said Leftie, "I am called Jack Jones, although i would prefer to be called Leftie. The Snivy over there in the cot is called Link" Link was awake now, looking on in interest.
    "Hello, I'm Link" he said, although Leftie was the only one able to understand him, he felt compelled to speak out of common courtesy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Ryo looked at the ground for a few seconds before turning back into his childish self. Umber my Umbreon started to run towards the dorm and looked at me as if she wanted to race me. I smiled and started to jog for a few short seconds then started to run at full speed towards Umber. I stopped as I almost crashed into a girl and her Misdreavus. They looked like they were heading towards the same place so I looked at her and her Misdreavus. I smiled to show that I was not a threat and then opened my mouth to say something but I couldn't find the right words to come out. Then I figured out the perfect thing to say.

" Hello there. My name is Rafael and this is my partner Umber the Umbreon. " I said as my ears twitched slightly and my tail swung a couple of times. I let off a small smile but that was about it before I waited for her answer hoping that it would be a nice response but not anything rude.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    Ichimura
    'Aah, another year, full of fresh new faces!' though a happy English teacher, Ichimura Ketatsuki.
    "Good morning sir" said a passing student, Ichimura smiled in response.
    "Ichimura"said a sudden serious voice, "we have to go meet the new classmembers from the Snivy Dorm". A Lucario dropped down from the ceiling.
    "Oh, lighten up Jeff, let's go then!".

A few minutes later they had arrived at the Snivy dorm.'Now, they were in room.. uh..'
    "21B, Ichimura" said Jeff, quick to correct him.
    "Yes, alright, and Jeff" Jeff looked up at him, "Please call me Ichi, I've told you befo- here we are!". He gave 3 sharp knocks on the green door before entering.
    "Hello there, my name is Ichimura Ketatsuki, I'll be your English teacher. And you are..."

Leftie

"Hi Ichimura, I'm Jack Jones, although I prefer Leftie, and thats Link over there" he said, gesturing towards the cot.
    "Hello" muttered and uncharacteristically shy Link. Ichimura then turned to Nicka and said:
    "And you?".

Years
    Nicka gave a smile at Leftie when she heard three knocks on the door and leapt up in shock. "What's that?" she hissed, but she calmed down as soon as the teacher entered the room. "Uhm... Hello," she said. After the teacher and Leftie introduced themselves, she did the same. "I'm Nicka Maple, and my Flygon's named Storm," she said softly. She didn't really know what to say so she silenced completely. Oh, how much she hated stuff like this. She just sighed a little.
    Storm woke up after she heard Ichimura enter. "Who's that, Nick?" she asked her friend.
    "English teacher, named Ichimura."
    "Okay then," Storm said. She spread her wings and stretched her body to relax. "Nice to meet you, English teacher."

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
    Ichimura

"Well then, Leftie, Link, Nicka and Storm, I wish you the very best time at the academy and hope to see you soon!". And with that, he pulled a red velvet cupcake out of his pocket , began to eat and left the room.

Leftie

"Ok...." Said Leftie, before turning to Link and Nicka and saying
    "Well, his lessons should be fun, I've heard his lessons are the most fun on the academy!"

misdreavusgirl

Ghost type master
    Years
    "Hello there. My nameis Rafael and this is my partner Umber the Umbreon. "

Ashlyn blinked and turned her head slightly to the side as she peered at the boy and his Umbreon. He had a warm smile on his face which spoke of kindness; Ashlyn was not going to pass up on kindness.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ashlyn and this is my lovely Misdreavus, AJ." This was the first person to introduce themselves to her. It was also the first time she'd seen another gijinka up close. The similarities between he and his Pokemon amazed her.

Years
    "I don't know..." Nicka muttered. "I really didn't want to go here. I didn't ask for all this bugger coming over me all of a sudden!" she suddenly blurted out in anger. She whipped her tail and growled loudly. She stormed off.
    "Where is she going?" Storm looked up from the bed.
    "Shut up, Storm!" Nicka yelled inpulsively.

Back