• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Giveaway Thread

Years
  • i could use help obtaining charmander from anyone. it would be greatly apprciated and i just might have a pokemon your looking for.

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Box cloggers, grrr xD

I have the following clogging up my boxes; if you want a few, just drop me a message ^_^
    I can also trade a few mystery eggs, if you're interested :P you won't get junk, I promise.

Please PM or VM me if you're interested; I forget to check threads xD

Pokemon Giveaway Thread

Bulbasaur - Level 1
    Lots in stock
    Knows Ingrain and Leaf Storm

Pokemon Giveaway Thread

Charmander - Level 1
    Lots in stock
    Knows Flamethrower and Overheat

Pokemon Giveaway Thread

Munchlax - Level 1
    Lots in stock

Pokemon Giveaway Thread

Elekid - Level 1
    Few in stock

Pokemon Giveaway Thread

Chansey - Level 1
    Few in stock

Pokemon Giveaway Thread

Lapras - Level 1
    Lots in stock

Pokemon Giveaway Thread

Dratini - Level 1
    Lots in stock

If you're not a very patient person, please don't bother; my wifi cuts out quite a lot, and I get fed up of hearing "OH HURRY UP GKHJKHBJ :17:"

A please and thank you is also nice. :cheeky: I don't want anything great in return, so just use a L2 Pidgey or something. =]

Chill if you don't get a reply instantly. Contrary to popular belief, I do in fact have a life. xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    I have a big favor to ask. I would LOVE a pokemon with pokerus, but I would need to trade with you through the gts system (I've been having terrible issues with trading in the wifi room :() If you'd be willing to put one of your giveaways up on the gts I'd be very grateful! If this is possible please PM me so we can discuss details of what pokemon you'd put up, and what you'd ask for (so I can find it in the search engine ;))

on an unrelated note, I would be happy to give away what I have to offer which is as follows:

turtwig
    chimchar
    piplup
    spiritomb
    pichu (with volt tackle)
    larvitar
    aerodactyl
    chancey (that knows toxic and aromatherapy)
    eevee

PM me if you would liek one of the pokemon I listed. It will be level 1 (freshly hatched). I'm not breeding specific IV's or natures right now so please don't request that.

if you would like one of the pokemon I've listed, it must be traded through the gts system. I apologize, but my wifi room has been acting up lately. PM me and we can work out details to trade through gts.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I need an Elekid with a really good special atk. nature or atk. Please !! Let me know if you can trade or not..

Years
  • could i perchance ask for a piplup and/or a turtwig, if you have any? much appreciated!
    my name on SS is simply "RYAN"
    FC: 3911 1781 1897

Back