• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Giveaway Thread

sean777

Poke veteren since red version
Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2014
    Can i have 6 mystery eggs please??? :):):):):)

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
  • If you are still doing this, could I please get a Turtwig? I don't have much rare Pokemon yet, and no events, but if you PM me a list with what you're looking for, I'll do my best to get you one of those listed.

Thank you! ^_^

Totaldile

appeared! Totaldile used RAWR!
    Years
  • Can i trade a mystery egg for my mystery egg?
    Or a charmander/cyndaquil(hopefully with pokerus) for either one of my mystery eggs or....something :/.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • Hey, this is a really great idea for a thread!! ^__^

I have FIVE TURTWIGS to giveaway, but the catch is that a breeding accident caused them to know Rock Smash and another HM move. I don't know how that happened, and didn't realise it until I'd hatched them all. If you'd still like one(or more, :D), just drop me a line! :D

ugoo

Legend Am I
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2010
    If this is still going on then can i please have a pokemon with Pokerus. Thank You :)

Last edited:

TrainDozer

The Elite Four's Third
    Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2013
    I would like a Turtwig please. It would be appreciated. Just PM me when you wanna trade.

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
  • okay im back, sorry everyone, i have had it hectic w/ school so yea :p
    alright well im setting up my internet for my ds again, so by the end of the day ill be able to make those trades :)
    i'll PM you guys letting you know im back, then we can decide what you want

spiderpigryan

poketrainer
    Years
  • Can I have 2 mystery eggs A turtwig A piplup an elkid and a groagunk and a mudkip when your online vm me when your online

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2011
    I'm looking for a really decent Scyther holding the metal coat so it goes into a Scizor possibly a technician nature... swords dance roost u turn bullet punch... if possible as well

Growlithe(or Arcanine) - Intimidate - Leftovers - Flare Blitz, ExtremeSpeed, Toxic, Morning Sun

looking for a timid eevee or Espeon - Substitute Psychic Hidden Power Ground Grass Knot... and possibly with a Life Orb

I'm not asking for all of these pokemon but if it was possible to do 1 or 2 or even a few of them =p... as far as the level... I would prefer them to be a lower level but no more than 40...

Raith775

Patience is a virtue...
    Years
  • Hey! Any chance I can get a totodile and a scyther with a metal coat? If you cant do the coat I'll take a normal one though! I'm workin out right now be back in a hour or so for the rest of the night and can do it :) thanks!

123wert50

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Want the UT Totadile. I'll offer you a random egg. (Idk what it is, but just wanna get rid of it.) Of course, you could just release the egg after.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    hey could i get a chansey, elekid, Bulbasaur, Charmander, and 2 mystery eggs? XD

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years
  • Hey, can I have one of the Cyndaquils? I'll give you a (legit, of course) Totodile in return so you can keep going! :D

Oh, and if we absolutely must take 5 Pokemon... I'll give you 4 more Totodles in exchange for Charmander, Elekid, Turtwig, Mudkip.

EDIT: If I misunderstood something, please tell me! I'm very confused about what you mean by Rule 4...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2011
    I have quite a few Togepi's, Totodiles, Marills, and 1 Mystery Egg that i can't quite remember what's inside. I'm also willing to do a Chikorita, Bulbasaur, and Teddiursa. I am waiting for a Cyndiquil and I am working on getting a Piplup. So go ahead and send me some PM's with a list of what you'd like. Thank you.

Back