• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GlobalEarth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    Regibug: St. Louis' Butterfly Garden Basement

Regidark: In the basement of the Atlanta Dark-Type gym, which was taken over by the M.O.B.

Regidraco: Flying over the Mall of America in the Minneapolis event, which happens to be threatened by the M.O.B. They're saying that they want permission to take what they want, and use it to capture the "Legendary Pokemon" flying over the mall, or they'll drop a bomb.

Regivolts: On the top of Mt. Olympus, causing all the thunderstorms.

Regifight: The Gym Leader of Texas' Cage Match gym (The funnest gym).

Regifire: Inside Mt. St. Hellens, Washington. It's causing a volcanic eruption, so you have to go to the top and catch/defeat it before it destroys Washington.

Regifly: Inside a huge tornado dungeon (Inside a tornado, you walk platform to platform in there), in Oregon, after being scared off by the M.O.B.

Regighost: Being captured by Chobin and Kaminko in the creepy, haunted town of St. Augustine, Florida, it sends off spirits into the city to defend itself. You have to get to the top of their castle to convince them that they're scaring it, before the M.O.B. goes up there and buys it from them. After they set it free, it makes a portal to the Spirit Realm, where you fight it, and get the rune.

Regigrass: In the forest on the way to the Appilachian Mountains, where Celebi is.

Regiearth: At the bottom of an ancient abandoned gold mine in Nevada (which turns into an ancient ruin half way down), inside the main chamber.

Regice: In Alaska, at the bottom of an oil plant, which the M.O.B. threatens to bomb.

Regigigas: The final Regi, it is found at Lv. 35 at the bottom of Stone Hinge Chamber (underground, need all other runes to get in).

Regipoison: In a toxic waste dump in downtown Pittsburgh.

Regipsy: On the Moon, you take a rocket.

Regirock: Inside the Grand Canyon.

Registeel: Inside an abandoned factory on the Mississippi River. The lowest level one, and you catch no matter what in the end.

Regiwater: In New York City Waterworks, after causing a rainstorm that can flood the place.

300 Posts! w00t!

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    yey, btw is someone gonna help me get this on my game once it comes out? cause i wanna play it (maybe) goodbye for today i may be on tomarrow.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Regibug: St. Louis' Butterfly Garden Basement

Regidark: In the basement of the Atlanta Dark-Type gym, which was taken over by the M.O.B.

Regidraco: Flying over the Mall of America in the Minneapolis event, which happens to be threatened by the M.O.B. They're saying that they want permission to take what they want, and use it to capture the "Legendary Pokemon" flying over the mall, or they'll drop a bomb.

Regivolts: On the top of Mt. Olympus, causing all the thunderstorms.

Regifight: The Gym Leader of Texas' Cage Match gym (The funnest gym).

Regifire: Inside Mt. St. Hellens, Washington. It's causing a volcanic eruption, so you have to go to the top and catch/defeat it before it destroys Washington.

Regifly: Inside a huge tornado dungeon (Inside a tornado, you walk platform to platform in there), in Oregon, after being scared off by the M.O.B.

Regighost: Being captured by Chobin and Kaminko in the creepy, haunted town of St. Augustine, Florida, it sends off spirits into the city to defend itself. You have to get to the top of their castle to convince them that they're scaring it, before the M.O.B. goes up there and buys it from them. After they set it free, it makes a portal to the Spirit Realm, where you fight it, and get the rune.

Regigrass: In the forest on the way to the Appilachian Mountains, where Celebi is.

Regiearth: At the bottom of an ancient abandoned gold mine in Nevada (which turns into an ancient ruin half way down), inside the main chamber.

Regice: In Alaska, at the bottom of an oil plant, which the M.O.B. threatens to bomb.

Regigigas: The final Regi, it is found at Lv. 35 at the bottom of Stone Hinge Chamber (underground, need all other runes to get in).

Regipoison: In a toxic waste dump in downtown Pittsburgh.

Regipsy: On the Moon, you take a rocket.

Regirock: Inside the Grand Canyon.

Registeel: Inside an abandoned factory on the Mississippi River. The lowest level one, and you catch no matter what in the end.

Regiwater: In New York City Waterworks, after causing a rainstorm that can flood the place.

300 Posts! w00t!

you really thought this through, didn't you?

ive got 230 now and ive been here the least

I got more ^^

yey, btw is someone gonna help me get this on my game once it comes out? cause i wanna play it (maybe) goodbye for today i may be on tomarrow.

I may never play it.
    I don't have an emulator.

if you want to play it, look at thread thread "Before playing a hack".

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013

I can help you if you want to run it on an emulator, but otherwise, sorry...
    also, according to my computer, you're still online, so its not goodbye yet!

Almost done with regifly...it will be uploading in a maximum of ten mins!

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    Acha, google "Visualboy Advance", and make sure you click on the acual "Visualboy Advance" website there. Just download the right one, and viola! You have a working emulator.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Right, here are the Regiflies! Why plural? Because I did 8! Like I mentioned previously in the thread, I wasn't happy with it, so I did 7 more! They all are fairly similar, so just pick the one you want Nikko (assuming you want to use ANY of them, I don't blame you if you don't)

btw, can I suggest changing Regifly's name? At the moment, it sounds too...fly - like, like an insect.

Regifly A

Regifly B

Regifly C

Regifly D

Regifly E

Regifly F

Regifly G

Regifly H

Okay, thats all of them <phew>

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    Right, here are the Regiflies! Why plural? Because I did 8! Like I mentioned previously in the thread, I wasn't happy with it, so I did 7 more! They all are fairly similar, so just pick the one you want Nikko (assuming you want to use ANY of them, I don't blame you if you don't)

btw, can I suggest changing Regifly's name? At the moment, it sounds too...fly - like, like an insect.

Regifly A

Regifly B

Regifly C

Regifly D
    I'll take C. I'm just going to fix the webbed hands, since it's not water type.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Okay, they are all up now

Regifly A

Regifly B

Regifly C

Regifly D

Regifly E

Regifly F

Regifly G

Regifly H

Okay, thats all of them <phew>

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    Just a thought, to help poor Nikko with his choice, maybe everbody posting next should cast a vote on which Regifly to be used?

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    so if we are doing that, I'd personally cast my vote for D or H

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    what the hell is a usa badge?

<ahem> I do not like being ignored. Please note:

Just a thought, to help poor Nikko with his choice, maybe everbody posting next should cast a vote on which Regifly to be used?

Please inform me of your preferred 'Regifly(s)'.

Anyway, sorry to be so sombre (I HATE BEING IGNORED!!!) but in answer to your question, it is the equivalent of a Gym Badge in the official games (or so to my understanding) and you retrive them from 8 different states, in order to qualify, or earn, your place in Team America for the Pokemon World Cup. Please do NOT ignore me in the future.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    OMG PEOPLE PICK E.

I can't believe some of your choices.

BEH!!!!1111111
    >:C

@fatalmadness: um... it's a badge. self explanitory.

---

EDIT: BTW,
    since the limit for FR/LG sprite is 60 x 60,
    you can't use poses:

any. unless we're going to resize them or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back