• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GlobalEarth Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
    ooh yay were hiring a professional. rofl.

Well if theres anyway i can help i any of this i would be glad to do so.

I mean i could give sprites ago i cant realy be that bad can i?

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    ooh yay were hiring a professional. rofl.

Well if theres anyway i can help i any of this i would be glad to do so.

I mean i could give sprites ago i cant realy be that bad can i?

you can try.

I'm going to look through the pixel art section for any "Professionals" on pokemon spriteing.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    HOW DO YOU ALL LIKE THIS I JUST MADE IT

AND ALSO HOPPY I LOVE THE EARTH GEOUDUDE GRAVELER AND GOLEM COOL

Wow, thank you so much! It's stuff like this that inspires me. Also, neat banner! But on the subject of banners...Nikko, YOU HAVE IGNORED MINE!

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    To be honest, I didn't confer with Nikko concerning them, just a spur of the moment kind of thing! He mentioned earlier in the thread where we were discussing which Pokemon to take out that the Geodude family were the mascots for the hack, so I thought that seeing as they are so conviently round like a globe, why not?

EDIT: Ah, here it is.

anyway, another would be...
    Geodude, graveler, and golem.

WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER GAME WHERE THEY ARE PLENTIFUL!

Geodude is, like, the theme Pokemon. I can't do that. It will be more rare, and look more like Earth (New colors!)

Nikko.Ideator

Black FC: 2022 7801 5735
    Years
    I shall redo the sprites. All of them. I am a pro spriter. I don't mean to brag, I've been following spriters and learning since I was 10. I shall begin now, and giving you updates gradually.

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
    Sounds great...

Problem is, I'm busy tomorrow and the day after and most probably for the rest of the week, so I won't be able to do much here. If there's anything I can get done real quick, I can do it now...

Sorry about this, I'm starting school on Thursday so I am going to be busy. But I will still be able to come on like once a day, but I won't be able to get much done until the weekends... I'll tell you when I have my half-term break and then..... CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! (Sorry, can't wait till christmas :P) Yeah, Christmas break which is two weeks long so you can bombard me with loads of work to make up for all the work I hadn't done :laugh:

Anyways, good luck with the sprites... if I get some time I might even give it a try :D

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    I shall redo the sprites. All of them. I am a pro spriter. I don't mean to brag, I've been following spriters and learning since I was 10. I shall begin now, and giving you updates gradually.

excellent.

BTW, when did you turn 13?
    happeh (Possibly belated) Birthday! :D

I still wnat to go with geodude/graveler with green arms.
    and golem can stay the same.

what do you think?
    brown arms kinds throws it off.

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    excellent.

BTW, when did you turn 13?
    happeh (Possibly belated) Birthday! :D

Meh, I'[m pretty sure Nikko has been 13 since I started viewing this forum. If I'm wrong though, happy belated birthday Nikko! But...once again, you have been ignoring my banners...this never happened whilst I just PM'ed them to you...hmmm...interesting...

I still wnat to go with geodude/graveler with green arms.
    and golem can stay the same.

what do you think?
    brown arms kinds throws it off.

I also did them with blue arms as well, just for your information. But Nikko, assuming you do not ignore me again, rest assured, you have not heard the last of my banners! They shall find their way onto your PM list...excellent :cool:

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    Meh, I'[m pretty sure Nikko has been 13 since I started viewing this forum. If I'm wrong though, happy belated birthday Nikko! But...once again, you have been ignoring my banners...this never happened whilst I just PM'ed them to you...hmmm...interesting...

I also did them with blue arms as well, just for your information. But Nikko, assuming you do not ignore me again, rest assured, you have not heard the last of my banners! They shall find their way onto your PM list...excellent :cool:
    I think I added your banners. Just forgot to say something. I have been 13 since I joined. I'm older than all of you except Wind~ (14). The problem is, you all are most likely taller than me... And 1KD. CHRISTMAS!? It's not even winter in this time zone, and even if it was, isn't that in December? It's August 31.

Last edited:

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
    I think I added your banners. Just forgot to say something. I have been 13 since I joined. I'm older than all of you except Wind~ (14). The problem is, you all are most likely taller than me... And 1KD. CHRISTMAS!? It's not even winter in this time zone, and even if it was, isn't that in December? It's August 31.
    Sorry dude but I'm 15... :P

Yaaa, but still christmas is da best... like totally.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    Oh, yeah. Forgot to check your age. I agree with pretending it's Christmas, too. Free Nexon Cash Cards, if your parents are easily convinced XD!

fudgy

so i herd you liek mudkipz?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2010
    so we are redoing the sprites?

Stop spamming fo sho!?! lmao, anyway i love the geodude and evos when did you guys decide to add them
    how is that spamming, you havnt done anything, iv done the regis, and its just my opinion, really no spam so i would just stop,

*sorry for double post*

Last edited:

Hoppyfred

Froggy Friend of Feebas
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2013
    I think I added your banners.

Excellent. Slowly but surely, my banners will take over this forum, and then the world! Mwa ha ha ha!

Oh, and I know it's a bad idea to use sprites on box art, but...I did it!

Enjoy! (Mwa ha ha!)

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    You mean Dr. Evil from Austin Powers?

I LOVE THOSE MOVIES!
    I really think they should make a "four" with Scott as the main bad guy. And I love the box art.

Nikko.Ideator

Years
    I won't have as much time to script for this hack as usual, but if you need me, PM me...
    Alright. I tested the dorm script. It looks good, except the text doesn't flow right, and the music doesn't change when the announcements start.

1KewlDude

Really busy... STRESS!!
    Years
    Excellent. Slowly but surely, my banners will take over this forum, and then the world! Mwa ha ha ha!

Oh, and I know it's a bad idea to use sprites on box art, but...I did it!

Enjoy! (Mwa ha ha!)
    I can make another one later when all of the regi's are done... since graphics are what I do, you can look in my album.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back