• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Glory

What should I name it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yadayada

Pokemon Echoes Is Coming soon
    Years
    Yo, I can do some major spriting, just pm me, but i can only do pokemon front and backs, and OWs, not trainer sprites, sorry, and i also map and can make fakemon for the game. just pm me if you want me, and i also will check this thread evry day :)

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    This time around, you don't NEED a Pokedex, in fact, there's a high chance that you won't get one, this is because the Pokedex was given to Red, Blue, and Green as a research device, and they have yet to record Mew's data, as well as the fact that pokemon from other regions strt migrating there, so they have to be wirelessly updated constantly. Also, you're a regular kid, and most trainers don't own Pokedexs

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    Subscribed and I can't wait till this is release :D
    If you need a spriter I can help. (Is it pokemon or trainers? I can do both :D)

gotron228

^_^
    Years
    This hack looks awesome It's good to see you added the feature of becoming a Rocket Grunt lol I hope a marriage system does come into this game because it would be interesting to see what features you could add within it :P

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Well i should just say " Improve your Mapping SKills" Keep reading some Mapping Tutorials until you understand the " Spirit of Mapping " That's all what i can say.. But Nice job for Beginning Hackers :D

-Yasumin

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Well i should just say " Improve your Mapping SKills" Keep reading some Mapping Tutorials until you understand the " Spirit of Mapping " That's all what i can say.. But Nice job for Beginning Hackers :D

-Yasumin
    Beginner hacker???? I'm no beginner, I've been hacking for over a year now, I've just mostly been focused on scripting, though, and it's my forte, but I can assure you I'm not close to being a beginner.

Back