• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GO Plus

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Pokemon GO Plus

Pokemon GO Plus

With Pokemon GO Plus preorders already taking place in Gamestop and selling out on Amazon. Are any of you planning to get it? Have any of you preordered it? Or are you just going to stick with the game itself?

Personally I like it as an accessory, but not sure about using it just yet. Especially since it is $35USD, it'll definitely be much more expensive in NZD and I'm not sure I'd want to spend that much for it.

Last edited:
    Years
    I haven't preordered yet but I definitely want one! I'm a sucker for gadgets and I also don't like getting my phone out in public so this should be ideal!

Diarkia124

The Jack Master
    Years
    I think it's useful in that you don't have to have your phone out to find Pokemon, but the price tag is a problem for me.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I really don't see it as THAT expensive, but I would have a hard time convincing myself that it was a worth-while purchase.

I'm pretty susceptible to impulse buys though... who knows.

Back