• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GO! Why is it unavailable for iPhone 4 when I can update way past IOS 8?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2016
    Dear ?Pokemon Go,

Please fix ur shit with the issue of the app not being available for iPhone 4, instead of the bracket of iPhones 5 and up. Instead, make it available for all models that are actually able to update to IOS 8 and later. Because this is just bullshit. If my phone couldn't run your ALREADY APPARENTLY slow and buggy app, then i wouldn't be able to run the newest IOS software update, correct? SO, instead of this shitty ass bracket, please make it available for those who have an older phone, but the newer software. Not every goddamn white person can afford a new phone just for this app, and it has made me (a loyal, relatively poor, pok?mon player) pretty pissed because of this.

From,
    a poor but loyal fan who has been restricted access

Back