• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Pokemon Go

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
  • Pokemon go was there, now its gone, on t only the pokemon go, but the mobile games section, I see the go part in the gaming central, but there are no threads there, question, can it be put back? Pleaded?

Years
  • The Pokémon GO & Mobile Gaming section was merged into Pokémon Gaming Central. This was due to the section not being that active.

There are prefixes in the section you can utilize for those specific topics:
    GwmvvfR.png

The former for everything Pokémon GO related, and the latter for all other Pokémon mobile games :)

Is there a specific thread you're looking for? When we merged the section, we only moved over the Friend Code sharing thread.

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • I know there are the prefixes, but all the threads that were in there are gone. Not looking for any thing specific, but I do like reading through them.

Back