• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen pokemon gold,silver,crystal

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    do they still make these,because i want to buy a new one and also how much is it?
    pokemon gold,silver,crystal

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    did it bring instructions,looked 100% new,had the box,and the other things it brings?

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    why would the makers of pokmon make that game anyway,its so old,i just wabnt it in a store.

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
    They're not making it anymore. They stopped production around the time R/S came out, so the only way to get one is to search on eBay for a person who never played the game and still has it brand-new inside a box, or you can buy a used one for around $15 in the US. Meh, I got my crystal version by buying a used game and it works fine without a dead internal battery ^.^

Lugia LoveLust

Lugia Tamer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2007
    You won't be able to get any them games brand new,
    Unless of corse you get from Ebay & the person who you brought it from has never used it,
    If you find them in any shops they will probably be 2nd hand

Years
    ^ Because the developers have moved onto RSE and DP.

I have read somewhere that sometimes game/toy stores will keep brand new, unopened, unsold video games from past consoles in their storerooms, but I can't confirm this.

Like everybody said, just try eBay and keep your fingers crossed or you could make life a bit easier and download a ROM.

Last edited:
    Years
    ^ Isn't that what downloading ROMs to a laptop is for?

If you don't like eBay, then you're pretty much out of luck with getting an unopened GSC without checking certain game stores and asking if they have any leftover stock.

Pokefan2008

Objection!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    okay,i just want to know if you could change the internal battery when it drys out

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2007
    Amazon.com is even better for buying pokemon, i'd go there if I were you,and I don't think you can change the battery.

Back