• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Golden Pearl

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years

Pokemon Golden Pearl

The Introduction:
    Hey Guys! Im working on a hack for a few days after Pokemon Dark Diamond is gone.... So i wanna revive the hack.. But it's not now Pokemon Dark Diamond.. But it is Pokemon Golden Pearl.. A Hack of Fire-Red Hope you enjoy the Screenshots.. and the exciting Scripts..

The Information:
    Hack Name: Pokemon Golden Pearl
    Hack of: Pokemon Fire-Red
    Owner: Yasumin
    Co-Owner: ~Trebuh~

Rules:
    No Spamming
    No Posting Rude Comments
    No Arguements
    No Bad Words Allowed!
    No Generic Posts
    If you hate this hack then go out!

The Legend:
    Years Ago.. The God Pokemon Arceus sacrifices himself to make the Golden Pearl.. So the world will live in Peace.. So that Golden Pearl was made.. So the Trainer that Arceus meet Hides the Golden Pearl in a Dark Hidden Place..
    Centuries have Passed....
    People said that the Golden Pearl was Arceus Body. That's why many wants to study the Golden Pearl.. But it is hidden in a Dark Place.. Where the safety of the Golden Pearl was hidden by a Trainer who was said Arceus's Friend..

The Story:
    You were watching T.V This Evening.. When you turn your T.V on Channel 17.. There was a News that the Golden Pearl was found! It was located at the Element Cave in the underground of it.. So the Scientists begin to study it... In the Morning.. You opened your T.V to watch your favorite program show in the morning.. But suddenly you passed on Channel 17.. But you turned it back.. It says that the Golden Pearl was stolen!. By a Unknown Bad Team.. The Police said that he saw a Woman wearing a Black T-Shirt and a mini skirt with a P on it's Shirt.. So Scientists said that it was Team Pearl who wants to awake the God Pokemon " Arceus ".. So you turned off the T.V and go to the Pokemon Laboratory of Yellow Village.. When you get in.. You saw Professor Oak! You suddenly tell him you want to Discover the Region of Canza. and to stop Team Pearl by their Plans.. So Professor Oaks agrees.. He gave you his last pokemon which was a Mareep.. He also give you a Pokedex.. So you appreciate his help.. So your journey begins to discover the Region of Canza, To become a Top Trainer and to stop Team Pearl from awakening Arceus.. Will Team Pearl study the Golden Pearl and awaken The God Pokemon Arceus and control over the world? Or WIll you save the Destiny that Arceus sacrifices?

The Features:
    Wesley FG Tiles
    DP Textbox
    New Region ( Canza )
    New Titlescreen
    New Battlebox Palette
    New Characters ( Yellow / Soul.. Soul will not be available for Beta 1 )
    Adventurous Scripts
    Legendary Pokemons with their own Events
    Arceus as the Golden Pearl
    New Musics
    New Starter Cyndaquil
    Some of the DP Pokemon Added
    Johto Pokemons ( Mixed with Kanto )
    Kanto Pokemons ( Mixed with Johto )
    Some Hoenn Pokemons
    Arranged Pokedex of the Canza Region
    New Gym Leaders
    New Elite Four
    New Rival
    New Champion

Media:

The New Yellow Village/Sunset Path:
    Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Victoria City! The City of Victory:

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

OLD SCREENIES
    Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Pokemon Golden Pearl

Special Thanks To:
    Kyledove - Tiles
    Wesley FG - Tiles
    Special Friend- Tile Inserter
    UltimaZelfier - Co-Scripter
    ~Watermelon - Fixing the Bug/CSS Thread ( Pinkish )
    UltraMaster - DP Textbox
    thethethethe - Scripting Tutorial
    Nintendo - Tiles
    Google - Some Research
    Wikipedia - Some Research
    PHO - Some Scripting Tutorials
    Whack a Hack - Tools
    Creators of the Tools ( All Tools )
    PokeCommunity - For it's Support
    Moderators - Cierra & Destinedjagold
    Supporters
    Friends

Userbars:
    Made by Me
    Pokemon Golden Pearl

Progress:
    Mapping 25%
    Scripting: 5%
    Graphical Stuff: 50%

Note:
    Im Currently Doing some Mapping/Inserting Tiles before Scripting

That's all Folks~
    Hope you like it!

-Yasumin

Last edited:

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Hello, this is good.

Im glad you're going for the whole, "Liquid Ocean" look, because I like it, Allong with the OverWorlds. Now, If I saw some scripts, this comment would be longer.

Thumbs up, (Y)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2010
    This looks cool, can't wait until the beta. The story seems pretty cool. However, I think someone might of taken this name already, I forgot.

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    Well i have the permission with Cierra to use a Emerald Flower Tile.. Cause it just looks Cute :D That's why :P.. But the tiles are inserted by my friend... and dont comment that the tiles are Cierra because it's not okies just a little bit reminder ahihi..

EDIT: Im gonna change the color of the flower later.. Cause im in my grandma's house.. It's gonna be pink/blue or orange :D

-Yasumin

Last edited:

dragonoid

Banned
    Years
    this hack looks really good my dream was to see somebody to make a pokemon peal or diamond remake do not give up

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    @dragonoid - By the way this is not a Remake :3...

Updates/News:
    My friend and I is currently Inserting Tiles.. So the tiles will be seen Later..
    As for now.. I am working on the Titlescreen and Tiles :P
    Hope you like the little update XD!

-Yasumin

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 8, 2014
    So you revive Pokemon Dark Diamond? and change it to Golden Pearl?
    Wow this looks awesome.. I Cant wait till the Beta is released
    This is much better than Dark Diamond.. The one that you have closed..
    and the Legend and story is amazing.. Cool!

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
    Years
    looks pretty good, I'm assuming the flower has an animation right?
    other than that, i'll try and help out on this when I get my internet at home setup again. If you want that is. :)

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
    Years
    Annimation?

My boredom hack looks exactly like you'res (Just without the flowers..) But I want to know, how to change the annimation.. Aswell as Yasumin.

Years
    This looks ok i guess.
    The mapping needs abit of work, but i think you've just started hacking, haven't you?
    Well anyway you'll progress over the years.;)

About the storyline i just got to say it's really interesting.
    But i think you should change the hero Ow, cause it doesn't look very good.:(
    Good luck though!:D

- Munchlax

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    . Every town/city has a new tiles.. Well Thanks for the offer Zeikku that would help :D

EDIT: I Forgot to answer the question of Munchlax.. Well the town is okay.. But the Sunset Path needs a little bit of work.. Because when i map Sunset Path im too lazy and sleepy XD Sorry for that.. The sunset path will be edited :D..

-Yasumin

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    Here I fixed the css! :D :)
    Spoiler:

Torn Wings

These wings protect me...
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    Wow! I'm amazed. :)
    I wish you the best of luck with this hack! Remember, back up the files or you might lose them.... :(
    Having Arceus will be so amazing! Although, I did think that you would catch a golden Palkia instead... But that doesn't matter. Good luck!

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
    Looks promising...The Lamp posts are good and I Actually like the flowers...Though your mapping is Pretty good...Though you seem new to hacking...So...For a noobie...your pretty good...Way better than most noobs I see...Keep it up and Don't quit...

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    Looks promising...The Lamp posts are good and I Actually like the flowers...Though your mapping is Pretty good...Though you seem new to hacking...So...For a noobie...your pretty good...Way better than most noobs I see...Keep it up and Don't quit...
    Thank you for your support also.. And i won't quit..

Wow! I'm amazed. :)
    I wish you the best of luck with this hack! Remember, back up the files or you might lose them.... :(
    Having Arceus will be so amazing! Although, I did think that you would catch a golden Palkia instead... But that doesn't matter. Good luck!
    Thank you for your support.. The Tiles is now inserted.. Im currently Mapping for Victoria City " The City of Victory"... The Screenshots will be up later..

Sweet Jasmine

Years
    The hack really looks good.. Especially the Palettes
    The Tiles fit in the Palettes. The Legends is amazing. The Storyline is Amazing
    And Arceus is the main pokemon.. This hack is promising!
    Goodluck on this Yasumin!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years

Okay, I quite like the mapping in this hack. It is very nintendoish :P. But, in Yellow Village I've seen too many tile errors. In all the screens I have quoted there is a error on the path. You aren't using the connection tile and are just letting the ends meet. You need to fix this. xD

Back