• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Golden Ruby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    it's working now, never mind, the error was just in the first beta

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    what does it like dialga's move roar of time? it is really a move never seen before gba games or same nintendo ds game(plaitnum pearl and etc..) moves?
    ı wondered indeed

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    what does it like dialga's move roar of time? it is really a move never seen before gba games or same nintendo ds game(plaitnum pearl and etc..) moves?
    ı wondered indeed

It's a move from D/P. I added ROAR OF TIME into the game using A-Text and A-tack.

it's working now, never mind, the error was just in the first beta
    Cool, what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    ummmm..... its me thedarkhackteam um i try to download it but when i got to the website it just keep loading i can't go to the website

it says internet explorer cannot display the webpage

Last edited by a moderator:

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • While I'm sorry for your troubles, that doesn't excuse you to break PC's rules. Please don't double post or revive threads over a month old.

locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back