• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Golden Siver

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheHacker121

Pokemon Silver Remake Maker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2008
    My first hack here on pokecommunity and I don't have too many screenshot and pic and videos and more.

Years
    Completely wrong section, you don't even provide anything logical like a screenshot or even a story, heck, you can't even spell silver properly.
    A de-rep is the only thing suitable for this situation.

TheHacker121

Pokemon Silver Remake Maker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2008
    I was just telling about it and I was starting to hack and I spelled silver wrong I know I was typing fast and my keyborad dosen't have working key I have to press it two times and stop say it is in the wrong section I know!

And I have a new section of it just search Pokemon Golden Silver

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Okay, it's great you're making a hack and all, but this thread has no point to it :| All you're doing is saying you're making one. And on top of that, you already made another thread on this topic in another forum. x_x

-Closed-

@SkyPioneer: In the future, just use the report function. Mini-modding is pretty annoying, so try not to do it~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back