• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Golden sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozumas

Creatos Golden Sun/Silver moon
Years
  • Well, I will explain the video because if not i does not serve of nothing putting it xD Well, it is a tree of honey, pick up the honey and a Combee goes out for you, at the time this honey, is useful for a mission of hereinafter later on

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well Ozu, seems like you are really going well with the hack, I'm happy for that!

About the script, as you said, it's simple, but effective (so, the honey will just be a key item with not much importance, except for that mission in the future, that's why we wont be able to get more, right?)

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2012
    like the colors :D the trees look so artistic and the shapes and colors look magnificent...
    I could never draw like that... great job...

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • I must say this has the potential to be extremely good. the pallates and the new tiles are wonderfull and the use of color vibrancy is a welcome change. please, whatever you do don't quit on this hack, I've seen far too many with potential go down. if you do need help in translation let me know I'm ok at Spanish->English translations.

Offtopic:
    What do I have to do to change the way pokemon evolve for fire red
    Greenozano this comment was better for PM or the help request forum.

- Sigma -

Bam!
    Years
  • This hack is looking great, Ozumas. It looks pretty neck-n'-neck with Naranja, because the palettes and tiles are almost the same. Well, I like the way that the fonts are different from the original Ruby. It makes this hack look even more professionally done.

Ozumas

Years
  • Zell,the honey is need for a mission and special event.
    Kiora has got more honey´s tree.
    I work in the hack,and i decided,the hack end in the second gym,and the second gym is in the region of Pokemon Omega by Xiros,the region is Koren,and you must travel Island´s Kiora because You have got a special mission and you must Do it.
    If you don´t know Pokemon Omega by Xiros,look studiopokemon,and see it,I use her tiles in the island and he is amazing
    Good bye

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    huh..?

If you don´t know Pokemon Omega by Xiros,look studiopokemon,and see it,I use her tiles in the island and he is amazing
    Good bye

Eh..? Her and he? Hmm... Whatever..

Btw, I'm gonna check it out. Also, I wish you for the best. ;)

Ozumas

Years
  • I was confused :S
    The true:
    I use Xiros´s tiles in the island and her tiles are amazing
    Sorry :S i am spanish

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, I love how it looks, although I can't read that language so I don't really know what's going on. SO from reading the first post I see that Manaphy is the savior, I'm curious as to what that's all about.....

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • and this was about to expire in a few days... sigh...

Oh well, at least I should tell you about what's going on with this hack. Ozumas has made a release of an alpha version on the other forums, which, apparently, was quite buggy. And, not much else is known. He said he had a bit of "inspiration break"

That's all I know. Don't know if the thread should be closed or not. He seems to once again forget about posting news here on PC... Speak Ozu, speak!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Aw man......
    So we can't play it then. That's sad...

I really hoped I could play it, though.., but I guess, without inspiration, he can't continue.
    Oh well~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back