• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Gothic Black

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The name is a bit odd to me. Maybe find a replacement word for "Gothic".

RetroGamer379

Call Me Retro!
    Years
    I like the idea. The team name goes perfectly for the story and it's very original. But what are they going to do to make everyone happy?

They use the Happy Helmet from the Ren and Stimpy Show!

Happy Happy Joy Joy...

lol

anyway, completely original idea, there is a kid at my school that is goth (well appears to be at least)

but you kinda need to think of a better name for the team...

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
    lol, i never noticed this before :)
    Battle vs. Team Happiness "Grunt" - HORSE the Band - "Face of Bear"
    NICE!!! i (L) horse, man they were sick @ soundwave 09.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    They use the Happy Helmet from the Ren and Stimpy Show!

Happy Happy Joy Joy...

lol

anyway, completely original idea, there is a kid at my school that is goth (well appears to be at least)

but you kinda need to think of a better name for the team...
    OK, +1 for Ren & Stimpy reference, +2 for Old School Crash Bandicoot avatar :D

But I think the name is perfect...maybe. I might change it later.

lol, i never noticed this before :)
    Battle vs. Team Happiness "Grunt" - HORSE the Band - "Face of Bear"
    NICE!!! i (L) horse, man they were sick @ soundwave 09.
    Yea, HORSE the Band is epic. I was thinking of putting in Sex Raptor somewhere, but I couldn't find a place where it would fit :\

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I'm guessing that you're not gothic in any way. that song list is so stereotypical it's not even funny. Please find another word instead of Gothic if u use that playlist for the game's songs. Goth is not the same as Punk or even remotely close to Emo. Personally i think "Emo Black", "Braindead Black", or "Headbanger Black" would be more fitting of those songs. Otherwise change the playlist.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    I'm guessing that you're not gothic in any way. that song list is so stereotypical it's not even funny. Please find another word instead of Gothic if u use that playlist for the game's songs. Goth is not the same as Punk or even remotely close to Emo. Personally i think "Emo Black", "Braindead Black", or "Headbanger Black" would be more fitting of those songs. Otherwise change the playlist.

Hehe.

Name and playlist stay as is.

....to be a bit nicer about it, yes I am. I originally planned to have just gothic songs in the playlist, but decided to include other genres of music after I came up with the original idea. Each city has its own theme (Emo, Punk, Biker Metal, Nu Metal, Prog, etc.). I decided to keep the name Gothic Black because the main character is Gothic, and his town is Gothic.

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
    Z34Guy, why is there a need for someone always to be "politcally correct", i think we all understand that thats not goth music, but its pretty obvious that hes talking about the sterotypical: Goth. Black Clothes spiked collars chains, and listens to music with goes: Rah! RAH! RAHHH!!

lol
    =_=

MegaMaccer

If a tree falls in a forest
    Years
    Well, I'm not a huge fan of Gothic stuff, but the hack looks good ^^ I noticed a typo in the first post, you mentioned Trozach, I think you mean Torzach ^^

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    Haha you should so add some Dying Fetus or Red Chord to the list, if you are willing to change it lol.

Zanny77

I'm back, baby!
    Years
    Haha you should so add some Dying Fetus or Red Chord to the list, if you are willing to change it lol.
    Although I love the idea (Dying Fetus! \m/), I think anymore death metal would unbalance all the other music.

Now, to be a complete hypocrite, I decide to add another Tool song.....sort of.
    The song:
    Spoiler:

This will be music for a Cathedral........and a little more. :D

Milk

ガットミルク
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Thats a good idea xD
    But are the fakemons going to look like real pokemon? ;o

Years
    • Seen today
    This hack is really weird,trying to stop happiness....can't you tell more specific storyline?One more event?
    It is very hard to finish this if you're working alone....for you,it seems that its pretty easy,because you like this hack.But if you continue thinking this...

~Have fun

Back