• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Gotta Catch Em All!

Should I add extra stuff to the game?

• No

Votes: 32 20.5%
  • Yes(Please post what stuff should I add)

Votes: 124 79.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
There are a lot of pokemon that ash sees and doesn't catch over the course in the anime. I don't think it would be realistic to expect them all to be in this game.

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2009
i think if ur adding the game like the anime then at around half of game there should be loads of them bull pokemons cauth soo:]

Years
i think if ur adding the game like the anime then at around half of game there should be loads of them bull pokemons cauth soo:]

You're talking about the safari episode with the Tauros right? I'm not sure if that one was released outside of japan.

Auroraking35

Guardian of the Seas
Years
Great job with Pallet Town!!! It looks like a pretty cool game. Cannot wait until Beta release. Plz keep me posted.
If you need any help with OW sprites let me know.

DarkPrince304

Back to Hacking after exams!!!
Years
Umm...I am very very very sorry guys..This hack needs more attention from me...But I can't pay attention to it because of my life and studies...This is a hard hack I have undertaken...So I will be taking up another project which I can spend the same amount of hours but it will be faster progress....Just now I need the production of this hack to be paused...I hope there isn't anyone dissapointed with me, I am also dissapointed...But when I get plenty time I will resume this hack..I promise....Thanks for understanding me...If there is any Question then you may VM or PM me...For now this thread will be closed...Sorry again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back