• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~Pokemon Granite~

What Needs Improvement?

• Tiles

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Sprites & OW's

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Map's

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Story

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Well er yeah here is a Happiny I've inserted in my hack:

~Pokemon Granite~

Logan

Years
    Huh do you mean Title Screens? I can try..... or if you mean tiles I can sort of do it.....

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    I mean title screen sorry
    If anybody want to give some constructive critism I would be more then happy if you post it pokemon granite will always need improvement!

Logan

Years
    I can do boot screens...... and I have never tried doing the title screen..... so I might be able to do it!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    HFI im having a tough time with the sprites, i have no idea what to use for a skin color and your description wasnt very helpful

Mike Ukiuki

Fight me if you dare.
    Years
    I will see what I can do... I am not that great but I will show you.

EDIT: Nevermind I don't think I can, I am not that great maybe a little more training for me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Ok,thanks,thats a better name for the evil team,wish i had it!

It seems very nice,but i don't like the fakemon.So,good luck.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    Well Here is the suckish user bar I made.

~Pokemon Granite~

And thats how suckish I am. I'm so bad I don't even know how to make the outline Black or download font's or anything...
    That is good but can you make it not jpeg next time thanks ^^

Ok,thanks,thats a better name for the evil team,wish i had it!

It seems very nice,but i don't like the fakemon.So,good luck.
    Why dont you like the fakemon?
    Can you be specific?
    I need all the constructive critism I can get so I can make this hack the best as it can get

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    That is good but can you make it not jpeg next time thanks ^^

Why dont you like the fakemon?
    Can you be specific?
    I need all the constructive critism I can get so I can make this hack the best as it can get

I used to like fakemon,to work for a hack with fakemon,i'm a fakemon designer,but in photoshop,they're all the same.Weirdos,with hands in their legs,etc.In my real life,i can draw pokemon,scan them,and send them to my leader.I make them original,they're cool,but they are difficult to be sprited,so i gave up.Look at my Avatar to see one.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    I used to like fakemon,to work for a hack with fakemon,i'm a fakemon designer,but in photoshop,they're all the same.Weirdos,with hands in their legs,etc.In my real life,i can draw pokemon,scan them,and send them to my leader.I make them original,they're cool,but they are difficult to be sprited,so i gave up.Look at my Avatar to see one.
    Well I took me a while to learn how to sprite this good too (7 to 8 months)
    but that doesnt mean you should give up try reading some spriting tutorials and shading tutorials and (Practice makes perfect!)

~Pokemon Granite~

Well there it is in gif. It's not really any different though...
    Mike (Is that alright if I call you that?) Can you make a completley new one but when saving it save it as png

I hope you guys all had your questions answer
    (Im going to try make new fakemon since Im kinda putting it off)

Back