• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Granite

AntheKnee

Whaa?
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    Pokemon Liberation

Pokemon Liberation: A new experience
    Hack Of: Fire red

Story:
    You are the son/daughter of a famous gym leader. Your dad (gym leader) has foiled Team Rocket Numerous times and even put Giovanni behind bars. Now Team Rocket wants revenge. They kidnapp your dad and mom leaving you. You seek your neighbor and Dad's closest friend for advice. He give you a pokemon and send you on your way with a poketech and some valuable information.
    Now wih your Dad gone the whole region is taken over by Team Rocket. It is your mission to take down all the bases and rescue your parents.

Features (hopefully):
    A new region (name suggestions?)
    3 new starters
    All the original Kanto pokemon (all eeveelutions)
    ~25 new pokemon
    Hopefully a new experience

I need your guys' help. If you want to join the team then just leave your information and what you want to do.

(will add support banner as soon as i get 15 posts)
    C&C appreciated!
    Thanks,
    Anthony

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • If you haven't noticed the title pokemon graniteis being used by me so please change the title name

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
  • it's boring if you start of with evolved pokemon and it's better to use other pokemon instead of eevee's evolved form why don't you start of with just eevee instead?

AntheKnee

Whaa?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    You don't start off with an eeveelution, I am just stating that all will be in the game. I have an idea what i am going to do for the starters, and will tell when i am done spriting it.

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
    Years
  • it's boring if you start of with evolved pokemon and it's better to use other pokemon instead of eevee's evolved form why don't you start of with just eevee instead?

when did he say you start off with evolved pokemon? Also, just becuase the name Pokemon Granite has been used before, most names have, he doesn't have to rename it. I would be happy to help this project.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • when did he say you start off with evolved pokemon? Also, just becuase the name Pokemon Granite has been used before, most names have, he doesn't have to rename it. I would be happy to help this project.
    Yes he does, as long as there is a hack in existance put online and is completed or active, there can't be two of the same name.

Years
  • Guys, he already changed the name, can't you see it?
    CALLED POKEMON LIBERATION!
    You need to read stuff.
    Anyways, good team rocket kidnapping idea. Very original. It might be better, though if you added a little more detail. Good luck.

Back