• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gray website registered.

Do you think that there is going to be Pokemon Gray?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I dont care

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
    As reported by Nintendo Buzz, " PokemonGray.com has been registered by Melbourne IT DBS, the reason this is a big deal is because they are the same company that registered Pokemon Black&White." This could mean that there could indeed be a new Gen 5 game coming, it could happen any time or it could be a fake. We will bring you more news as it comes in.

Years
    • Seen Mar 10, 2013
    This is just as likely to be Nintendo acting to protect their properties than a sign of anything coming in the near future.

Lots of people think "Pokémon Gray" will be the title of a new game, and seeing as pokemonblack.com was already registered while Nintendo were promoting Black and White, it makes sense for them to spend the $10 or so it costs to register a domain name.

Years
    • FL
    • Seen Dec 21, 2011
    cant wait for a new pokemon game :D hopefully it will have more pokemon from other generations to satisfy my needs

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    The site was reserved. It could be by anyone.
    Someone making a fan site. Someone's fan made game.
    Anything, just because it was from the same reserving co. does not mean anything.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
    God, I hope they don't make a Pokemon Gray right now. I have all fingers crossed for a R/S remake right now. I don't think anyone would rather have Pokemon Gray come out right now instead of a R/S remake.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    [SIZE="a"]I guess they're just reserving it if somebody registers it for their fan game. I think it a couple of years too early to announce it and I bet that they'll release the obvious 3rd Gen remakes before they make the third version.[/SIZE]

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    God, I hope they don't make a Pokemon Gray right now. I have all fingers crossed for a R/S remake right now. I don't think anyone would rather have Pokemon Gray come out right now instead of a R/S remake.
    I guess I will be that anyone that would rather that the Third Version before R/S remake. I really don't care we already had HGSS released two years ago why do we need another remake this soon.

As for the website its much to do about nothing. Until we get confirmation from Pokemon.co then it really doesn't matter.

blue

gucci
    Years
    That could easily be a ploy, Nintendo aren't that predictable.. Crimson & Brown domains have also been registered.

I love how everyone has voted for RS Remakes nonetheless.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm sure this has already been brought up in the BW section, plus there is a 3rd game speculation thread there. Not gonna bother moving it there, since it'd have the same fate.

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back