• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon green forest

what should startrs b?

• shinoh?

Votes: 183 57.4%
  • johto?

Votes: 136 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Pokemon green forest
    I think it was on the first post, that a CELEBI will be playing with you, then uh.., tells you that TEAMs AQUA and MAGMA are gonna wage a war in the forest, and it's up to you to save the forest.

Pokemon green forest
    Keep it up! And happy hacking!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2023
    I like this a lot, but if you make your own sprite (-.-) and make the character sprite skinnier, that'd be nice.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    ok i havnt done anything with the sprite but i did a huge map and it took me 2 hours im stuffed after doing it i wonder what you guys think Pokemon marble gave me the idea!!!
    and i know there are errors on the tip off the trees because im to lazy right know to do

Pokemon green forest

sorry its so small or it would take the whole page lol

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    Dear lord... *Jaw drops*. Even... How did you... 2 hours... That's fantastic... how did you make that? The amount of effort... It's amazingly wonderful.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
    im tired but!!! lol
    ok thatz were acrues will be obtained but it will be an extreamly hard path so when the better comes out i would like to see the peaple hoo make itt :P

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wow!!
    That is jawdropping piece of art!!!
    Just magnificent!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back