• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Pokemon Green in 5 minutes?!

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Im pretty sure this doesn't work, well when I tried it it didn't work =/

You just have to make it EXACTLY like in the video (That's what I did). I only needed 1 try and got it working.

If you want I attach my save file.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    You just have to make it EXACTLY like in the video (That's what I did). I only needed 1 try and got it working.

If you want I attach my save file.

Yeah, I tried showing some people at school, went round Gary's house 4 times (instead of 3) and went back and forth in front of his door 5 times (instead of 6) and ended up behind Diglett's cave.

Best glitch ever.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    That was either faked, a glitch or done through means of a cheating device. Nothing to see here, people.

The Graceful Assassin

Dispose Of The Betrayer....
    Years
    actually yes that was a glitch and it works because green was the very first to be released so there were many glitches on this game. in another video a person does it on his gamecube so thats definitely real atleast for green version not sure about roms tough.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    actually yes that was a glitch and it works because green was the very first to be released so there were many glitches on this game. in another video a person does it on his gamecube so thats definitely real atleast for green version not sure about roms tough.

I've confirmed that it works on Pokémon Red too, which should be the same due to them being released the same time. It is a glitch, no cheats nothing really happens but still it's pretty fun. Also ROMs are identicle to carts because the exact image is pulled from the carts, I'm using a genuine copy of JP red guise and it works fine.

So quit hatin'!

Back