• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Green Tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks... and please vote :3.

What should I do now:
    Change name OR
    Make Sprites OR
    Map & Script?

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • well how about u either make sprites or map and script and ill help come up with a name

pokemon tigers eye
    pokemon iron
    pokemon amber
    pokemon onyx
    pokemon aquamarine

:)

just some ideas of gemstones you can use

~kian

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Names of what?
    I was going to make it Pedriot, but I didn't want it to be like a Gemstone game.
    Does anyone know how to change the Thread title?

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
  • I also tried to change my Thread name but it didn't work .
    Recommendations -
    Pokemon Wild .
    Pokemon Fern .
    These are all I could come up with now .
    Please change 'Team Flora ' name to something sinister or scary . Team Flora sounds like a joke .

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I mean don't Rocket and Aqua sound weird as well? Anyway, I'll change the name of my hack to Pedriot Forest or something like that.

But how could Pearl Palkia be changed to Zestro?

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, sorry for the double post, but I have a few things I need to mention:
    1. How do you get rid of the shadows that Beedrill and Geodude have? The replacements aren't supposed to be floating.
    2. This is progressing slowly because I'm sorta working on 2 hacks at the same time, so I need to get a team thread up.

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    No, the battle sprites, as in there is a shadow under Beedrill or Geodude, it makes them "float." But my replacements are not aerial, they don't float.

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Yeah, I saw it,but I PMed you back...

Anyway, I set up a team thread, it just has to be approved...

AND PEOPLE, IF YOU LIKE THIS HACK, VOTE FOR IT IN HOTW!

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Sorry for the Double post, but there are a few things I'd like to ask/mention.

1. BUMP
    2. I've having troubles with insertion of Pokemon, and Mapping.
    3. Mapping: Changed stuff in A-Map, but then the game won't change. (AKA, in A-Map, I made it so that some bushes were gone, but when I play the game, the bushes are still there)
    4. I really need a Pokemon inserter that can insert the Pokemon with the same Palette!
    5. You can help in MY team thread.
    6. The reason I'm not showing any more sprites is because I want to keep it a secret.
    7. IF YOU LIKE THIS, VOTE FOR IT IN HOTW!

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2014
    Fakemon Name:fadwan
    Fakemon Type(s):ghost/dark
    Pokemon that Fakemon is replacing:any you want/dusclops
    Evolutions:prevo, i not have it already
    Brief description/drawing:i have no idea
    fadwan.png

The only thing is the pallete table is in wrong order, if the fake is good for your hack tell me and ill send the fake with the good palletes

And you should check my photobucket account, i have more fakes and other things

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa72/halomarin/

you can use it without credits

Your hack is very good but try to fix the errors

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Sorry for the Double post, but there are a few things I'd like to ask/mention.

1. BUMP
    2. I've having troubles with insertion of Pokemon, and Mapping.
    3. Mapping: Changed stuff in A-Map, but then the game won't change. (AKA, in A-Map, I made it so that some bushes were gone, but when I play the game, the bushes are still there)
    4. I really need a Pokemon inserter that can insert the Pokemon with the same Palette!
    5. You can help in MY team thread.
    6. The reason I'm not showing any more sprites is because I want to keep it a secret.
    7. IF YOU LIKE THIS, VOTE FOR IT IN HOTW!

1. Umm, ok.
    2. What exactly is the problem with inserting? We can't help if we don't know whats wrong. Troubles with mapping? o.O?
    3. *whistles*
    4. I hope you know you can always just change the palette to whatever you please with APE or a hex editor.
    5. No thanks. =P
    6. See #1.
    7. OH EM GEE UR CAP LOX IS STUCK!

Heres my criticism, be warned, its not original.

The name of the hack should be changed. Green tree doesn't sound epic or adventurous. Same goes with Team Flora. No group of evil, pokemon-gangsters will name themselves Flora. Unless it's a group of evil women.

Now, I know how hard it is to create Fakemon so I can't blame you for not creating fakemon that I feel looks good. All I'm saying is don't put in 386 fakemon. By the time you hit 50 you will be tired and bored of spriting. If you hit 100, you will be out of ideas.

Mapping could use a little more work. Other than those points, this hack is ok. Good luck with the remaining 350 fakemon! (No sarcasm, you'll need it. O_O)

5qwerty

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Okay, Okay, the name is going to be changed.... (Flora, maybe Team Thorn?)
    And another thing to point out...
    I'm going to be restarting this hack, as in, Please Close this Thread, because I will make another one a few months later with way better graphics and all...
    The reasons are as follows:
    1. I tried to change the thread title, but cannot... (Stop bothering me about the name!)
    2. School is starting, so yeah....
    3. I am making new tiles/graphic stuff...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back