• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon greenforest (NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I think he changed some tiles of houses which was really cool.

Also, the story, well, it was written in the old thread.

About hte maps, yes he changed them, at least, that's what I can see in the screenies.

And uniqueness, a lot! :D

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    well personaly i'm just exited about the screenshots. they look original and not all dazling like other pokemon games. it reminds me of the metal gen.
    as for the story, wats not unique about saving celebi and grandad getin kidnapped?

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • I think he changed some tiles of houses which was really cool.

Also, the story, well, it was written in the old thread.

About hte maps, yes he changed them, at least, that's what I can see in the screenies.

And uniqueness, a lot! :D

Thanks for that i was away!

Anyway news i have new screens coming up soon just mapping due to remapping( trust me guys remapping is worth it) yeah thats all i really have to say.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    You're welcome!

I'll be patient to wait for the new screenies. :)

Best of luck and have fun while hacking! ;)

johnlycett

Years
  • You're welcome!

I'll be patient to wait for the new screenies. :)

Best of luck and have fun while hacking! ;)

Yer im doing a huge town about 50 by 46
    Ill post my screens after ive finished it.

Also if i don't seem to reply in a couple of hours you can always try to answer to the best of your knowlege

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yer im doing a huge town about 50 by 46
    Ill post my screens after ive finished it.

Also if i don't seem to reply in a couple of hours you can always try to answer to the best of your knowlege
    Well, at least we know you're doing something! By the way, we've noticed you've done a whole bunch of... er... work, maps, and stuff, and you said that you will be releasing the Beta by the 5th Gym Leader? Is that it?

johnlycett

Years
  • Hey guys,
    Well rom-hacking has been really good to me but i think its time i stop ..... Well atleast for a few months ... Because school i keep thinking about rom-hacking gets me into trouble at school i never do my assignments, so im not quiting im just stoping for a bit until school finishes. (December 21st) Then i will be back in action :)

Schools is first rom-hacking comes second so until then this thread can be closed for a while.

I promise i will finish this even if it takes me a year or two.

Sorry guys, this hack dosen't even have a beta yet its hard going solo and its alot of work
    ive been modifying to make it as best as i can because the maps before really where not that good i could do better so thats what i have been doing.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back