• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon GTS conundrum

Metalchic

▄█ 'M ▓▒
Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2009
    im sure youve noticed that there are a few pokemon that when you try and trade for them even tho you have the correct pokemon you cant trade for it right? well i think i have a solution to the problem!

i wanted to trade my Palkia for a Fineon but when i selected the fineon my Palkia was greyed out. its not a problem with my pokemon its problem with the OTHER pokemon! when i looked up this fineon on www.pokemon-gts.net i moused over it and it said looking for palkia but showed a picture of bulbasaur! the flash promtly crashed and very few fucntions still worked untill i reloaded.

so simmilar to the issue with pokemon transforming into the asked for pokemon this issue happens causeing pokemong to be untradeable for. =x

piemeup

Pokemon FAQ Master
    Years
  • Yea thats happened to me also its annoying :S also have you ever got hacked pokemon? I hate that thats why i trade on here. :)

Back