• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon gurl 11's egg adoption

Pokemon Gurl 11

Grumpig Lover
Years
  • Pokemon gurl 11's egg adoption (new and advanced)

1 egg per person please!!

Rules

1. Please include your User name, your pokemon's name, gender of pkmn, and which egg you want
    2. Only one egg per person
    3. No cursing or whining if the egg you want is already adopted
    4. No stealing!!
    5. Please DIRECT LINK!! otherwise you'll have to keep checking back here and see if it has hatched

New:
    First come first serve for the new love egg! Just tell me your user and the pets name and gender and you could own your very own love egg!! The pic is below if you all are curious what it will look like!

These eggs dont just grow into to pokemon, but to roleplaying boxes for your siggy. They grow stats, and evolve too!! Here is an example of when the pokemon egg hatches:

It will be placed into a box like the one above like an incubater and in about 3-7 days it will hatch and grow in it's habitat!

(This one was a normal egg but the colored eggs below will be the same color as the pokemon it hatches to be just to clarify that!)

I'm always making new eggs so be patient if they're all adopted!

POKEMON PICKUP IS ON THE 3rd POST
    The eggs:

Last edited:

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    can i adopt the starry one plz name i want it to be Thomas and name star please BG i want fire please

Back