• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Hacking Tutorials: The Dream World Hack (Automated Pokemon, Items, Points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReignOfComputer

~éXtRéMé HaXoR~
    Years
    Approved by Forever so don't report this

Video details should answer and and all questions about it. Hopefully.

I just created a tutorial for this, download links and information are in the video's description on YouTube.

So. For discussion, is this the easy way out of using the Dream World? Would you rather randomly come across the Pokemon in the Dream World? Do you think doing this makes the Dream World pointless after a while?

GokuRikaku

Sup?
    Years
    This is neat. Its something I wouldn't use but I guess it will be nice for other people.

Do you think doing this makes the Dream World pointless after a while?
    I think trading already made the dream world sorta pointless for Pokemon. Its sorta how I got a Drought Ninetales before the dream world was even open in the US.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Interesting. At first look before looking at this thread, I thought it was a about ROM hacking and was about to report, "wrong section". I might try this some time. Great find btw.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Nice, although I don't think I'll be using it. If they can detect me using it, my account could be banned. Which would mean having to start a new game Q.Q

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Definitely interesting and most certainly useful, I'll probably give it a spin once I'm sure it can't be detected or if the company honestly couldn't care less.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
    Even though I feel that the Dream World gets boring after a while, I don't agree with this method. I believe Dream World is meant to be played for leisure, and by "hacking", it just takes away all the fun. :( I prefer meeting these DW Pokémon naturally, rather than 30 other ones I wasn't meant to see. I'm sorry but I don't understand why this thread was approved.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    I don't understand the point to this. Couldn't you just not pick a 'mon at the Tree of Dreams and go through the Island again until you meet the 'mon you want?

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
    Wow, now I'm really mad at myself for all the time I spent in the dream world trying to get all those points. X_X

I don't understand the point to this. Couldn't you just not pick a 'mon at the Tree of Dreams and go through the Island again until you meet the 'mon you want?

Yes, you could, but that would be a monumental waste of time compared to this method (unless you actually like the dream world minigames). This program accomplishes about an hour's worth of tedious minigame grinding in less than 5 minutes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Curiosity got the best of me, and I ended up trying it. Followed the instructions, and it worked like a charm. Ended up with 6 pages of pokemon and got myself a female Tangela =D

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
    I also decided to test it out, and ended up with 7 pages filled with unique and outright odd moves. My favorite though was the Aqua Tail Skorupi. But, Shinx got the better of me, and I picked the Nightslash Shinx over the Magnet Rise Shinx.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well tbh for me I don't think it's really "right". I'd rather go through and actually find the Pokemon myself otherwise it takes the fun out of it, and unless you're a competitive battler then it doesn't really apply, and I am pretty sure that most people who'd use this don't EV train these Pokemon or breed them for competitive play, etc. I just think it's no fun if you do things like this rather than spend a lot of time there to actually be proud of the Pokemon you find, but yeah, just my thoughts.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    <3 I love this guide. I've befriended Roost Butterfree, Thunderpunch Cacnea, Stealth Rock Torkoal, and Inferno Misdreavus so far. :3 I have no problem with using this method to accelerate the DW process. RNG abusing these Entralink Pokemon is dull and time consuming enough. No more Wailord and Ice Cream mini games, YAY!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    Well tbh for me I don't think it's really "right". I'd rather go through and actually find the Pokemon myself otherwise it takes the fun out of it, and unless you're a competitive battler then it doesn't really apply, and I am pretty sure that most people who'd use this don't EV train these Pokemon or breed them for competitive play, etc. I just think it's no fun if you do things like this rather than spend a lot of time there to actually be proud of the Pokemon you find, but yeah, just my thoughts.
    I don't play Pokemon anymore (til next gen anyway) but when I did, I used this because some of the minigames were just plain annoying, it took forever to get a female of the pokemon I wanted without it, and some games would lag on me (I'm looking at you, Wailord). I still bred and EV trained, it's just that DW tended to be annoying, and too luck based (although then again, IV breeding is luck/time based itself).

If how I did in the minigames determined what kind of pokemon I got, that would be different.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2013
    depending whether or not you care about pokemons you catch is how you will fell upon using this hack and its not even a hack the computer is just playing for you so no reason to think your detected. its all legit unless someone figures a way to abuse it for items they want, then that's hacking. like using pokecheck or that rng and action replay

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I don't even know how you found this thread, but the rules state that there is to be no revival of any thread that has not been posted in for a month or more.

Closed for reviving.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back