• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
  • Hello Mananki,

If you're interested in ROM hacking, you should look at the ROM hacking boards. A good place to start is the Beginner's Lounge. Or you can sign up for the Hack-A-Long, a little competition in which Magic will explain the basic use of the tools.
    Hopefully some of the people over there can help you further.

Good luck with your hack!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hi, I'm sorry I'm gonn have to lock this because it's not an intro as we deal with only welcomes and intros. What ^ said, but...

Hello Mananki,

If you're interested in ROM hacking, you should look at the ROM hacking boards. A good place to start is the Beginner's Lounge. Or you can sign up for the Hack-A-Long, a little competition in which Magic will explain the basic use of the tools.
    Hopefully some of the people over there can help you further.

Good luck with your hack!

Please just report threads like this next time, okay? It'll be better if I handle and lock it accordingly for cleanness sake~

Thanks for understanding; have a good day!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back