• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellow_lover

♥♥♥
Years
  • Well, er, um... I've been offline for well, how long has it been? My work got stuck and I haven't even got time to read the message. So how about it? You still got work for me? Can I apply now? (and tell me something about the job, if it's available).

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Well, er, um... I've been offline for well, how long has it been? My work got stuck and I haven't even got time to read the message. So how about it? You still got work for me? Can I apply now? (and tell me something about the job, if it's available).

Of course you can. Send PM to me or Inmoosewetrust if you're interested in this project and tell us your desired position.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Update time:

The town on the east side of Mandarin Island (called Yambera town) has been made. The town will feature two significant supporting characters ---- Ralph and Emily, both from the anime. They participated Pokemon competition each year but happened to possess the same pokemon as each other all the time, which resulted the animosity between them. As a result, they forbid their Nidoran from meeting each other, who are actually deep in love.

Someday, however, the Nidoran are lost due to some reason. Where might they be? Besides, rumor has it that an evil organization is stealing Pokemon from this town so is this true? Please check the future release for more details. The screenshot can be viewed below:

Btw, I must thank Flameguru again for upgrading the pokemon essentials for this game again. This project is going nowhere without the helps from those I trust. Have a good time.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • I'm glad I see cursing in atleast one fan game today. Always reminds me that Pokémon isn't just for kids.

Anyways, nice screenshots, although I would have preferred them taken at day, but hey, that's me.

Thanks a lot for your reply, Trace. I'm glad that this game can reach this far without the help from professional scripters, graphic designers/Spriters and even fan supports. The main reason why you would start working on a fan game is that you like it, not about anyone else's opinion. Despite the fact that Moose is the only one who constantly work with this project besides me, we're still making a decent fan game. Like I claimed in the first post, this project will never die if I'm still alive. Have a good day and enjoy the winter break.

In one of the screenshots, Cissy's sprite is tilted, and in another screenshot, Butch and Cassidy look like normal grunts(but in the anime, they did not wear hats).

I find in awkward to use real life images in a pokemon game.

I'm sorry for the quality of graphics. Our spriters are currently busy working on sprites for some specific characters so hopefully you will notice a huge difference in the next release.

hey dude this looks great... do you think you can host on media fire?

also you say you want all the regions which is cool but your going to need to up the level limit arnt you? like... to 250? not 99?

I did try Mediafire for once but it didn't seem to work for my game with too many connection timeouts. Besides, the level cap is the issue I'm gonna discuss soon with Inmoosewetrust and I'm sure it won't be a major problem before the game reaches Hoenn.

Last edited:

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    I'm glad I see cursing in atleast one fan game today. Always reminds me that Pokémon isn't just for kids.

Anyways, nice screenshots, although I would have preferred them taken at day, but hey, that's me.

I don't mind words like "Damn" in a Pokemon hack/game but extreme swearing (like those F and B words) I absolutly hate.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    I tried to download this game but it wouldn't work. It says the webpage can't be found. What do I do?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • May I be a supporter? I'm asking because the game looks AWESOME. *downloads*

Of course we'd be pleased to have your in our supporter list. You may drag one of the Pokemon HOF banners to your signature to show that you are a supporter if you want to. I wish you have a good time playing this game and Merry Christmas.

I tried to download this game but it wouldn't work. It says the webpage can't be found. What do I do?

I'll modify the first post to solve this problem, don't worry.

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Update time:

1. The battle animation is implemented with the help of Victorspvl. Besides, it was his Pokemon Silver chronicle that inspired me to start a project like Pokemon HOF. Therefore, it's simply impossible not to credit him for the support of Pokemon HOF.

The screenshot can be viewed below:

2. The graphics have been significant improved with the addition of D/P style bag screens and some non-blury tilesets, also with the help of Victorspvl.

See the screenshot below for more details:

3. The bicycle and surfing themes have been added so now it's possible to enjoy the Pokemon R/B/Y style surfing and cycling musics!

great game!!

Now with a lot o battle animations!^^"

Thank you very much for the support, dude. I've credited you in the first post and I'd like to cooperate with you more on other stuffs. Merry christmas!

Last edited:

elynxer

Sworedyz
    Years
  • If it isn't known already, Misty is simply has a terrible gym leader battle. She didn't use any water attacks. Her pokemon only used Light Screen, Harden, and Confuse Ray. I beat her two pokemon with a single low level pikachu. In fact, the only damage it took was from attacking itself. <_<

Oh yeah, and status effects seem to work 100% of the time. Doesn't that make them too good?

Oh, but other than that, keep up the good work!! I think this is one of the best Pokemon fangames!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • If it isn't known already, Misty is simply has a terrible gym leader battle. She didn't use any water attacks. Her pokemon only used Light Screen, Harden, and Confuse Ray. I beat her two pokemon with a single low level pikachu. In fact, the only damage it took was from attacking itself. <_<

Oh yeah, and status effects seem to work 100% of the time. Doesn't that make them too good?

Oh, but other than that, keep up the good work!! I think this is one of the best Pokemon fangames!

I understand. I didn't specify the moves of the pokemon owned by each gym leaders so they look pretty dumb after Moose's modification since better moves are learned at way higher levels than before. This issue will be fixed with the release of Pokemon HOF Version 1.3, which will be out in January.

Besides, I appreciate your support for this game very much and wish you enjoy the upcoming new year ceremony. Cheers!
    ;)

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Here's another small update. Look in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Small Update:

Another two routes and the Balady Town have been created. The stadium inside the giant Mandarin Colosseum, however, will not be accessible until the Johto chapter. Besides, the first member of the Kanto Elite four, Lorelei, is going to make her debut in this game. She's giving a lecture at the top floor of the Mandarin Colosseum. Check it out and see what she's gotta say!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back