• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
  • cheers, i hope you do because then there will be no stopping this game. i am sure you can think of many events, for example try adding some trophies like a fire cup? or a drgaon cup during cities which were done in the anime. witht he rules being something like you can only use 2-3 pokemon of a specific type

adding similar events for charmander and squirtle will be good. you could also add that unofficial gym which was in the earlier anime with the guy with a sandshrew? loads more that occured in the anime as well

You're right, we are thinking about some of the ideas you provided above. Charmander and Squirtle will be obtainable through similar events like the Bulbasaur event, but we're not sure if they are going to be included in the next beta. Besides, if you had checked out the first post, you might have learned that we are doing unofficial gym as well. The main issue comes with the lack of sprites and tiles but hopefully we will get it done.

On the other hand, I didn't actually consider about the idea of 2-3 pokemon battles but it's definitely possible by simply using the checking the number of Pokemon script. I promise that we are going to add more and more features from the anime as well as the adventure manga into this game in future releases.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    im really looking forward to seeing some Johto, Sinnoh and Orange Islands action! when abouts can we expect an update?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • where can i download the game

This link should work: https://www.adrive.com/public/c8f9d779f2d44107ca9372077e57e8b9a24bf9bd86e48fbe332ca850ef4a55b9.html

Please report it to me if you happen to encounter some unexpected errors. We will update the link if it doesn't work properly.

im really looking forward to seeing some Johto, Sinnoh and Orange Islands action! when abouts can we expect an update?

Well the Orange Islands region is already more than half completed and there will be Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh in remote future releases. I can't guarantee an update in recent future after the Mandarin and Trovita island are done but hopefully the project of North Orange Islands will start soon. Have a good time!

Zee.kthxbai

Sweet Supine Surrealist
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    Well, upon consideration, I think I will sprite some fakemon for you if you want me to. Just give me a general idea of what you want, and I could probably come up with something in a few days.

So uh, sign me up?

Zee.kthxbai

Sweet Supine Surrealist
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    Oh, well then, I think I misunderstood what I read. Sorry about that, but I could still help from time to time, I guess.

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
    Years
  • I didn't say we definitely aren't using fakemon. I said that I'm not sure. It wouldn't hurt to make some and see if HOF likes them!

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Well, upon consideration, I think I will sprite some fakemon for you if you want me to. Just give me a general idea of what you want, and I could probably come up with something in a few days.

So uh, sign me up?

How about front and back sprites including shinies of a fakemon, a Tauros/Miltank baby? This should be in FRLG size, 80x80 pixels.

Zurr

The sky is not the limit.
    Years
  • im just suggesting a name, Moocalf:

SPDEF>SPATK=MILTANK
    SPATK>SPDEF=TAUROS

gotron228

^_^
    Years
  • This is an awesome game man i love it how you actually want to make a Pokemon game that feels like Pokemon should be. I also love how you get anime,manga and video game aspects in this and how you add your own ideas in awesome game keep up the good work!

Zee.kthxbai

Sweet Supine Surrealist
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    How about front and back sprites including shinies of a fakemon, a Tauros/Miltank baby? This should be in FRLG size, 80x80 pixels.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

By the way, about the SpAtk/SpDef split leveling thing...

Miltanks are only female and Tauros are only Male.

Unless you changed that in your game. And again, my name is only a suggestion.

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
    Years
  • looks okay, but doesn't look like a prevolution of miltank & tauros, because it looks to much like a sheep.

Zee.kthxbai

Sweet Supine Surrealist
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    I suppose you're right. I made it a hair too fluffy. I thought it'd be easier to come up with a cuter prevo if it was fluffy rather than a dull old baby cow with enormous eyes.

But lets see what a few others thing before I go ahead and change things. I'm sure I could be critted more harshly than you just did, and that's what I'm looking for.

OblivionMew

Spriter in the Making!
    Years
  • I'm generally not a harsh person. Anyway there isn't that much to crit. It's a good sprite, but the shading is flat in some areas. Like on the face

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • /smile this has got to be one of the best hack roms i have ever played its great (i know hall of famer says its not a hack, but i concider w/e rom <<pokemon<< made by another person a hack game)

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

By the way, about the SpAtk/SpDef split leveling thing...

Miltanks are only female and Tauros are only Male.

Unless you changed that in your game. And again, my name is only a suggestion.

That looks good, but it looks nothing like a Tauros or Miltank. Also, I should tell you that this game won't have visible gender differences so it should be 50% male/female. The males will evolve into Tauros and females into Miltank.

that is just amazing,
    how did u edit the moves, i neeed to know how!!!!

There's a lot of scripting and editing involved with that, and I don't recommend you try to do it until you get decent at game making.

/smile this has got to be one of the best hack roms i have ever played its great (i know hall of famer says its not a hack, but i concider w/e rom <<pokemon<< made by another person a hack game)

This is not a hack. It's a GAME. There's a huge difference.

Zee.kthxbai

Sweet Supine Surrealist
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2009
    Hm, well, I guess if you have need for a sheep, you have one now.

If you have suggestions for how you want the prevo to look, so we can sidestep this whole business and you can get what you want right. Just general ideas.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back