• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
  • By breaking the fourth wall I mean thar, characters and people in the game actually refer to the world they're in as a game. While it works in some scenarios, I don't think it's really suitable for a Pokémon game. That's just my opinion, though.

Oh and another thing. You're positions section has over 13 requests... that's a bit over the top, isn't it? The fact is that there aren't even that many spriters and scripters, and for the other minor jobs you don't really need extra people. Interior designer and manga reader; isn't that a little bit unnecessary?

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    well thats good, how long till these bugs are fixed cos i actually wanted to train the lapras lol, btw can you actually receive the starters? or catch them?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Does version 1.3 have any more playable progress in the orange islands? where does it go up to? Also, is there a way to bring your file from version 1.2 over to the new version so that you do not have to start again?

Any answers to these questions would be appreciated.

Of course there are more playable progress in Orange Islands in this version. The large Mandarin Island and Trovita island is already accessible and some new dungeons are made as well. For the save file, well, I'm not sure if it works because there are way too many changes in beta 1.3 compared to previous releases.

well thats good, how long till these bugs are fixed cos i actually wanted to train the lapras lol, btw can you actually receive the starters? or catch them?

Well I will see if I have time to fix the bugs by next weekend. And yes, you will be able to catch the starters for only once in this game, but they will not be obtainable until you beat all the opponents in Indigo Conference and become the Kanto Champ.

FallenJedi88

Apprentice of the Dark Lord
    Years
  • I'd like to know why everything else in the Kanto Region is in this game but the Cerulean Cave, I was just wondering.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • I'd like to know why everything else in the Kanto Region is in this game but the Cerulean Cave, I was just wondering.

Well the reason why Cerulean cave is not in the game is that you're not supposed to meet Mewtwo until the quest of Orange Islands is over. When you complete the storyline of orange islands and beat the elite four, you will be able to explore a place called New Island, where you will have to battle against unobtainable Mewtwo created by former Team Rocket lab. After this event is over, the Mewtwo itself will settle in Cerulean Cave and the cave will then become explorable. Please wait for the future releases if you really wish to visit Cerulean Cave someday, it will be great fun I promise.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2011
    Is the catch rate for catching shiny pokemon the same as in the pokemon games? I caught a shiny Rattata Level 2 in Route 1 and just now my second battle in Route 22 was a shiny mankey level 3. In other words, I caught 2 shiny pokemon within the time span of 7 minutes.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Is the catch rate for catching shiny pokemon the same as in the pokemon games? I caught a shiny Rattata Level 2 in Route 1 and just now my second battle in Route 22 was a shiny mankey level 3. In other words, I caught 2 shiny pokemon within the time span of 7 minutes.

Well we kind of changed the shiny rate from 1/65536 to 1/32 so it's highly possible for you to meet Shiny Pokemon frequently...

I think it is because I got a shiny Pichu at the start! Also Richie's charmander was shiny.

Lol it's fairly rare for this to happen. Guess the chance to have both shiny Pichu and Charmander is like once in a thousand...

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Yo, I found something screwy. When you try to buy a Magikarp, you buy a Lv. 5 Tangrowth. You may or may not have known this, but it's just something I noticed.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Yo, I found something screwy. When you try to buy a Magikarp, you buy a Lv. 5 Tangrowth. You may or may not have known this, but it's just something I noticed.

Of course I know about this... Moose changed the regional dex number and the pokemon events become a mess. A stable version of Pokemon HOF Beta will be released by this or next weekend. Please check it out by then.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Small Update: The pokemon events(like obtaining pokemon or wild pokemon battles) have completely been fixed and will be included in the official beta 1.3, which will be released by this or next weekend. Have a good day everyone and sorry for the disgusting bug we brought...

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • great hack how much time do u spend on it

Lol guess I don't need to explain it for billions of times that this is NOT a hack...

Ouch! This isn't a hack! It's being hand made, using Poccil's Pokemon Starters Kit and Rpgmaker XP.

And nice work guys! I'm surprised how far you've brought this project! It's awesome!

Thanks for the support, dude. Don't forget to check out the official release of Pokemon HOF in recent future!:D

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back