• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Halloween Version

Do you like this hack?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    since halloween is tomoro i thought about making a hack i got the idea from Sol/Luna that hack heres the story

Story
    you are a young boy or girl and you live on a huge island where its always halloween a proffesor named Dark oak give's you a pokemon

1.Gastly
    2.Zubat
    3.Misdreavus

pick your pokemon and your rival will do the same battle him and go off to the next city and battle the leader here's the list with name's,type's and reward pokemon you get if you beat the leader.

1.Carlos-Ghost-Gastly lv 10
    2.Maxine-Poison-Zubat lv 15
    3.Paul-Dark-Murkrow lv 20
    4.Laura-Mt.Moon-Ekans lv 20
    5.Julie-Lavernder Cave-Clefairy lv 25
    6.Bob-Steel-Skamory lv 30
    7.Dylan-Psychic-Kadbra lv 30
    8.Joey-Ice-Gaile lv 35

Mt.Moon means pokemon from Mt.Moon
    Lavernder Cave means pokemon from Lavernder Cave

after going through the game battling gyms going through place's the leauge is ready you go through (you dont have to go through victory road but if you do enter near end)
    beat the first person

1.Sandy-Ground
    2.Aqua-Water
    3.Basher-Fighting
    4.Draco-Dragon
    5.Champ-Ghost-Evil (Scary Pokemon)

yes the Champ is a ghost but he isnt evil he just seem's it

If you like the idea plz vote

Team Needed!
    Scripters
    Mappers
    Spriters
    Trainer/Battle Spriters

Reactions: jes

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    i like it but i don't like it. imean with halloween being yesterday it just seems like an okay idea but not a great one. i also think you should have different starters but other than that it seems like a good idea the only question is like the dude above me said do you even know how to hack?

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • MN
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    Hey I like the idea but I also agree that you should of started months ago to realease it yesterday but its not a bad idea since halloween is over you should rename it Pokemon Dark Version or something like that! Well good luck!

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2022
    hey i had an idea like this. But I was going to use like a halloween-themed rombase(if I could found one) on one of my existing hacks and just release a halloween edition of it, on halloween. It's over now, so it kind of kills it though.

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    ok i'll change the halloween to evil or dark i will accpet starter change's just name the pokemon you want i only thought of it at halloween and no i dont no much about rom hacking i have all the tools to do some i have done some but its not very good i need LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of help.

Back