• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Halloween

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
    Years
    So it's almost Halloween and I've been thinking of putting something together Pokemon related. Anyone else thinking of dressing up as something Pokemon related?

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
    Well I have to give you props for using an avatar similar to the first one I've ever used, but not really. However, I want to dress up as Ness from Earthbound and Ape Inc. (The company that helped HAL with the game) evolved into Game Freak later. So it's something.

EDIT: Ape actually evolved into Creatures Inc., who helped with some Pokemon video games (like Emerald and X and Y)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I would love to dress up as a pokémon for Halloween. The only time I could ever think it's okay to dress up as a pokémon, as I'm not normally a cosplayer of any degree. However, this year I thought I wasn't going on a party or something for Halloween so I didn't bother getting a costume in time. Now it's turned out that I actually am going to a dinner and then party, so I'm kind of in a hurry since I have a lot of other things to do in the coming days. Waargbrlrklkslr

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I don't think so, Haloween is foreign in my country but it would be nice to do something of that sort. Just that I don't have anything that I can pull off Pokémon-related.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2013
    Anyone going as Mr. Mime? A fun way to give everyone you meet nightmares forever.

Years
    Unfortunately I'll be working on Halloween, so no dressing up or parties for me. Even if I wasn't working though, I probably wouldn't dress up as anything Pokemon related, mostly because I wouldn't have the time to get the costume together before Thursday.

All that being said, I'm surprised I never dressed up as a Pokemon or a Pokemon character when I was younger, considering how much I loved it (and still do). I guess dressing up as Ash would've been cool, but that's almost everyone's go to when dressing up as a Pokemon character.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I'll be taking out my little sister for trick-or-treating this Halloween, but unfortunately, I don't think I'll be wearing anything. I'm a little too for those kind of things, so if I do wear a costume, I feel that I might end up being judged. xD" But if my sister forces me to put something on, then it'll prooobably be something simplistic and unnoticeable, such as a pair of vampire fangs. I definitely won't wear anything Pokémon-related, as they're just too flashy and attention-grabbing—the exact opposite.

When I was a kid, I did dress up as a Jigglypuff once. I don't really remember at what age, though. Maybe it was six? My parents bought the costume for me from a Toys 'R Us store, and I still have it in my basement somewhere. (: We haven't put it in the laundry in ages, so it's really, really dirty. I may clean it up one day and give it away to charity.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    It's not for this Halloween, but my gf and I were discussing costumes for next year, and Ash and Pikachu ended up being a top contender. I'm trying to figure out of that is appropriate on a moral level, LOL. 10 year old boy and his pet. Okay, I'll stop now.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    There's no way I'd ever finish in time... But I'm planning to make either a Delphox or Braixen "fursuit". It would probably only consist of the head, paws, and feet. But still.

Though, I'd probably never wear it anywhere other to a convention... Or around my house. XD

Victreebel's Bro

The Day Is My Enemy
    Years
    What I want to do...no wait, what I NEED to do is wear a mariachi uniform and have a Victreebel on my head, because headcrabs are just too mainstream.

I'll also strap a water gun on my pet turtle.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I was a Pokemon trainer last year for halloween! Wish I had a picture but I refuse to get on facebook :(

I would be one again this year but I already have my costume, but I wouldn't mind dressing up for the upcoming festival though. I lost my pink hat though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Well today's Halloween and I dressed up as a Team Rocket Grunt at school and for tonight. :)
    I've never thought about being a Rocket Grunt. Not only would it be awesome, it would be really easy to make.
    Too bad I already decided not to wear a costume, or I would have copied you!

Zero Percent

Loading... Please wait
    Years
    I dressed up as Ethan/Gold last year, nobody could guess who I was except my best friend. Oh well.

This year I had to watch my baby niece, and I decided to dress as charlie brown since I didn't have time to do anything pokemon related

Back