• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Oh...

Huh? The Yes and No buttons are in English for me already...

-TheZeide

Oh...I was just going by what he posted. I realized that today while I was playing Soul Silver and I just thought "Damn..." I think I might make a couple of themes for my Supercard. I already made a Pokemon themed one, but I don't know if there is a specific place to post it (if at all) on PokeCommunity.

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    So the version 4 patch no longer includes the security thing?

Also, do you intend to properly translate the text in the game or are you just copy/pasting off GSC

There wouldn't be any proper way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    Thank you for the clarification

I believe they were talking about the yes and no buttons throughout the game, rather than just the ones at startup.
    I wasn't sure about what he meant, but the Yes is usually above No in everything in life. Thank you for the clarification everbody!!! I've been doing homework in between posts, so I just hit Refresh and see what's new. I loathe Powerpoint presentations...Anyways, I can't wait for the English dialogue. This is the best translation project progress-wise (amount done in this short of time) and you have my FULL SUPPORT!!! The Yes and No buttons are still up for offer, so when you read this text wall, just let me know. Have a good day everyone!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    I just thought I'd let you guys know (The people working on the translation) that I love what you have done so far, there is just one small bug that annoys me, and I hope it gets fixed for v5.

When you save a game, and it asks if you wanna overwrite the old file, overwrite is spelled "ovewrite". Just thought I'd let you know, and keep up the good work!

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2010
    Um, Quinn, that's not considered a bug, it's just a misspelled word.... but hey, you'll make a great proofreader.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2012
    I need help

I have pokemon heart gold and soul silver both with english patches but everytime i win a fight the game freezes. So one please message me on how to fix this.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2010
    The only thing that bothered me about this patch was the back of the Trainer Card being untranslated.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2011
    Whoops ^.^;;
    My mistake.
    Well, I am kind of a spelling Nazi so yeah, I am a good proofreader. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    When will you do the dialouge text? cos i dont understand it lool aprt from wen they say my name xD...Also when you save the game to says .." do you wish to ovewrite now?" plz can you spell it right

btw.... ur awesome!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I have a problem with the version 4 patcher.
    I used the prepatched Kuzco rom with patch 3b, worked fine.
    But if I use the Batch patcher for version 4, it says that patching is complete, but nothing happens.
    The GUI version either does nothing or creates a 0kb _patch.nds. I waited for 10minutes and it was still 0kb...
    I tried both ways with a clean 128mb rom, only difference from before was that GUI now creates a 32mb file ...

Can someone help me?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • When will you do the dialouge text? cos i dont understand it lool aprt from wen they say my name xD...Also when you save the game to says .." do you wish to ovewrite now?" plz can you spell it right

btw.... ur awesome!

That's just a minor mistake. And by the way, don't try to correct others when your Grammar isn't that great. And do you know how to read?! Magius is currently editing the Dialoges. His lastest updates has enough proof.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    How much time will it take? I mean; replace the Japanese text to the English text? ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2009
    That's just a minor mistake. And by the way, don't try to correct others when your Grammar isn't that great. And do you know how to read?! Magius is currently editing the Dialoges. His lastest updates has enough proof.

im 11 yrs old dude and also dont b so rude.... u disgust me

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    im 11 yrs old dude and also dont b so rude.... u disgust me

1. Ruka Prince had the patience to actually reply to your ridiculous comment so appreciate it a bit.
    2. He/she is right you know...
    3. You are disgusted by someone who replied to a rude and completely baseless question you asked. I wonder what you will feel to someone who dares to give you a different opinion in the future.
    4. I am disappointed with my myself because i actually lost a minute or two replying to a not-so-respectful 11 year old.
    5. since i am still typing i guess i too are more immature than i thought.
    have a nice day.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back