• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Help? And also, when I play Soul Siver and after the intro, the game turns black. HELP?
    Make sure you are using the latest version of No$Gba.

Magius, what do you use to edit DS roms?
    I couldn't anything for DS games in the toolbox.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    this version 4 is great, makes the game a lot easier to play, i think im guna hold off for a while longer though for version 5 so i can enjoy it fully :)
    hope it comes soon!!!

School days again...
    Years
  • this version 4 is great, makes the game a lot easier to play, i think im guna hold off for a while longer though for version 5 so i can enjoy it fully :)
    hope it comes soon!!!

I need help on my rom, because when I play Soul Siver and after the intro, the game turns black. How did you do it, can you please tell me how?

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    You didn't apply the anti-piracy patch or didn't enable the anti-piracy AR Code.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2010
    Hey, my amount of posts may make me look like a noob, nut im not. Im actually really good at reading japanese and could translate a lot of text if you would tell me how to change the scripts.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I have a problem with the version 4 patcher.
    I used the prepatched Kuzco rom with patch 3b, worked fine.
    But if I use the Batch patcher for version 4, it says that patching is complete, but nothing happens.
    The GUI version either does nothing or creates a 0kb _patch.nds. I waited for 10minutes and it was still 0kb...
    I tried both ways with a clean 128mb rom, only difference from before was that GUI now creates a 32mb file ...

Can someone help me?

Come on. Doesn't ANYONE know something about this? Magius?

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • Magius is not the real owner this guy is and the version is old and no the storyline will not be translated!

https://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=178847

Wrong.
    Magnius is doing his own translation, not the other guys one.
    And he will be translating the dialogue/speech so yes, the story will be translated, Magnius himself said this previously.

So as far as I know, everything you just said, Sparky1344, is wrong.

Magnius is the owner of this translation, not some other guys.
    Magnius is the one doing the translating right now and is the one releasing the patches that he made, not anyone else. Get your facts straight please.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Wrong.
    Magnius is doing his own translation, not the other guys one.
    And he will be translating the dialogue/speech so yes, the story will be translated, Magnius himself said this previously.

So as far as I know, everything you just said, Sparky1344, is wrong.

Magnius is the owner of this translation, not some other guys.
    Magnius is the one doing the translating right now and is the one releasing the patches that he made, not anyone else. Get your facts straight please.

Lol you are almost right. Except you are wrong too.
    Just replace "Magnius" with "Magius"

They are two different people.

Magius is the owner of this translation, not some other guys.
    Magius is the one doing the translating right now and is the one releasing the patches that he made, not anyone else. Get your facts straight please.

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Alright kids, calm down. He's uploading Version 5.

Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • Oh, my bad guys, I was mixing him up with the guy Magnius in the HGSS section who is also working on a translation.
    I mixed the two of the authors up because of their very similar names. Silly me.

I'm looking forward to Patch 5's release.
    Can't wait.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    patch 5 is out!

also sorry about the name confusion. I made this account long ago when I used the name Magius. I now go by Kazo and I didnt want to make a new account just to post this here.

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Thats great to hear.

I'll try it out and see how it turns out. I'll be sure to point out any bugs or flaws.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
  • Great. v5 Just before I head to get my 7th badge. :]

QuickEdit:
    You think in 5.5 you can edit the "Overwrite" thing when you teach a pokemon a new move? Like, HM&TM wise?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back