• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jap

The Elitist
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2012
    Before I download this, Magius, I wanna get this straight - Where does the Translation end up to?

Well, I'm no Magius but I'll try to answer. It is in English, the actual dialogue goes up to Falkner, 1st gym. All battle stuff is done, a few menus are not like Apricorn and Plaza. A few graphic things aren't done yet like title screen and when you save. I'm not suer if that's what you're asking but it's the full game not fully translated. Hope I helped.

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Liking the progress being made, I enjoyed the new version. Hope to see version 6 sometime soon :).

martauros

Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
    Years
  • I noticed a (I think) mistake: When you tak to your mother at the start she says 'Hurry up, !' Shouldn't it be like 'Hurry up!'?
    Besides your translation is the best! Thanks
    EDIT: One more misspelling:
    NOW:
    ' It is an Apricorn Tree!
    It current has no apricorns'
    AND WHAT SHOULD BE:
    ' It is an Apricorn Tree!
    It currently has no apricorns'

Last edited:

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • That's my problem, I can't seem to find one. Can anyone help me out?

The ROM itself is clean... I use the same thing as you do. The problem is if you actually only have one copy of that, and decided to delete the RAR file of it... and that one copy you only have has been patched with this translation patch... :P

I had trouble patching then i realized i was using a RAR file, i hope this helps someone...

-TheZeide

What the hell? WinRAR should be used for those cases lawlz. XD

Years
  • Hey Magius =) if you want some help with translating I could help! Just PM me

And if all people waiting for a full translation help, this work would be more simple and fast, not just asking when is going to be fully translated x_x, come on people

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Guys, please stop asking if you could help him with the translation. If he wanted help, then I'm sure he would have asked for it by now.

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    My R4 has been playing this just fine, so I think its safe to say that if you're playing on an R4, and it freezes then you might have done something wrong.

Cid

Years
  • I must say, kudos to you, and thank you very much for these patches.
    Awesome progress there, mate.

Keep them coming and keep up the good work.

The-Great-Falkner

There just that damn good!
    Years
  • I have two error to report-one when you talk to maril in hearts house the game freezes and when your run into a Pokemon and defeat it the game freezes

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I have two error to report-one when you talk to maril in hearts house the game freezes and when your run into a Pokemon and defeat it the game freezes

You might have done something wrong. I have tested the gameplay on DeSmuMe 9.5, No$GBA 2.6a, and my R4. So far no problems. Are you sure you didn't do anything wrong?

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Hey EcoReck
    Can you tell me what kind of rom you use?
    Is it prepatched [kuzco] or clean [xpa]?
    If I use the new Batch patch with a prepatched rom, nothing happens, with GUI, I only get a 0kb patch.nds.
    If I use a clean rom I get a 24mb file with the Batch version and a 32mb file with the GUI way...
    It worked fine with version 3b and a prepatched nds rom....

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    I used a clean ROM I downloaded from whoknowswhere (sorry, don't remember).

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • This is a great job you did on this! Does anyone know how to stop the random freezing during gameplay?

Jap

The Elitist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2012
    This is a great job you did on this! Does anyone know how to stop the random freezing during gameplay?

HG and SS have a weird anti-piracy thing which causes it to freeze often, but since Magius released Version 5 with the anti-piracy patch, it has been working like a charm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back