• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
  • Well when I was playing mine froze right after I left the first Pokemon center. There are two downloadable files, which one comes with that patch thingy? The first one or the second one?

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    The one that says "Version 5 with Rudolph's Anti-Piracy Patch"

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • I downloaded that one and my game keeps freezing at random points in the game. Did I do something wrong?

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    Magius, the Key Item "Blue Card" description is "Stores points from Buena's Password Game"

and theres some itens that has no descriptions

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2017
    @ Magius or everyone else who can.

Would you mind uploading this onto mediafire, as rapidshare and megaupload don't seem to be working for me.

Thanks in advance,

3n3rGyZ

Jap

The Elitist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2012
    @ Magius or everyone else who can.

Would you mind uploading this onto mediafire, as rapidshare and megaupload don't seem to be working for me.

Thanks in advance,

3n3rGyZ

You should be able to use at least zShare. I made this file and link - http://www.zshare.net/info.html?65894458-e3279ed37e514ccb5a63bf23f43a5129. It has the xDelta files and a Readme file. For those who can't get a clean ROM:
    HG - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=4159+-+Pokemon+Heart+Gold+(J)(Xenophobia)
    SS - http://lmgtfy.com/?q=4160+-+Pokemon+Soul+Silver+(J)(Xenophobia)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    it doesn't work by me by batch it start and than it shut down and nothing happend
    and by qui if i want to run xDelta GUI.exe it says error 0xc0000135

i did already watch the videos on youtube about how to patch

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2009
    but there happens the same thing

please can someone help me

Last edited:

Andrew McKenzie

Supporting Pokemon Since 1999
    Years
  • This is a great job you did on this! Does anyone know how to stop the random freezing during gameplay?

Save often.
    After you save, immediately close the emulator and then re-open and start playing again.
    You never know when the freezing will hit so it's best to save every 5 - 10 minutes and close, re-open, play, and repeat.

It can be tedious yes but this is the only way you can do it unless you want to freeze and have to risk playing from a previous save ages back from your current position.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I'm going to assume that no one here is playing on No$Gba...Uhm the game is rendered unplayable after the fourth gym...it jus crashes upon loading your saved game file...It started after whitney where yuou couldnt save properly or open your pokegear since it would crash, after you beat morty you just can't load it up. Period...Help would be ideal but this is just to inform people who don't know.

MexicoolBoy

I'm MEXICO!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    oh yeah! this is a good idea, but about the text of the story??
    it's possibile to translate also this?

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
  • To all who say their game keeps on freezing, you've all done something wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtGIFDInOGs&fmt=18 <- I've gotten this far into the game and not ONCE I have gotten a freeze or a lock-up.

Lol, I've gotten this far.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wsT2lOEV0U
    ^Don't click if you want to experience seeing the Ho-Oh CutScene for your self.
    (On the way to the E4 now. No crash.)
    I get image glitches sometimes though. Like I walk out a house and my character sprite is like pixely.
    But not alot.

@PDregon: Using a clean rom? Try the Batch file. Make sure you Drag the actual patch into the "patch" folder. Just one, not both.
    And make sure nothing else is in the "ROM" folder.

@Quilava's Master: Hm. Well, I'm using No$GBA. But I was using DeSuMe On patch v.4. And I know what you mean. I couldn't save after I got the Squirtbottle. I recommend switching to No$GBA

@fcbfcbfcb: Google It.

@Ash493: :O Most back when I was playing on DesMuMe was Goldenrod - National Park

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back