• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    No no no guys, the official translators have probably already finished the translations. They aren't going to release it yet either ways.

Its a marketing strategy to build more hype and bringing people to the product.

Jap

The Elitist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2012
    No no no guys, the official translators have probably already finished the translations. They aren't going to release it yet either ways.

I won't be hyped, waiting makes it just... how to put this... not the same, it puts people off, if you ask me it's not a very good marketing strategy.

Xekyo

iPoopRareCandies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009

yea. not gonna work so good in my opinion tho. they're gonna lose a lot of consumers like people like us. tons of patches are gonna come out to the point where we can play the game perfectly by the time they're done.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    Alright, first off....... Magius you rock.
    I just patched to Version 5 and i tried to save and it froze........T.T
    this also happened with the 4th patch as well..did i do something wrong? D=
    anyways sum1 help?
    Awesome Thanks peepls.

Xekyo

iPoopRareCandies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    Alright, first off....... Magius you rock.
    I just patched to Version 5 and i tried to save and it froze........T.T
    this also happened with the 4th patch as well..did i do something wrong? D=
    anyways sum1 help?
    Awesome Thanks peepls.

did you also patch the rom with Rudolph's anti-piracy patch?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    If you patch this, will it work for the R4i V1.4 also? I;m just wondering because I just bought mine. And Even though they take forever to translate I still buy the actual games.! They make me feel so... awesome! Ha.

Xekyo

iPoopRareCandies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    If you patch this, will it work for the R4i V1.4 also? I;m just wondering because I just bought mine. And Even though they take forever to translate I still buy the actual games.! They make me feel so... awesome! Ha.

i'm not sure but it most likely should. it works on my DSX and its like one of the most primitive flashcarts. try it out and see if it works.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011

They could market well Japan markets it so the hype is built up at the same time so we are only a couple days or weeks different and not 6 Months+ different...

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    Yeah, I used the Anti Piracy Patch and then i tried it again with the regular patch.
    I even tried both games......
    I'm using a M3 REAL if that helps....

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
    Years
  • Hi,
    I need some help.
    I tried to patch my ROM but it didn't work -.-

I tried the Batch folder and the GUI folder but none of them worked.
    I also watched the videos but they didin't help much because i made exactly the same and it didn't work.

I'm using a clean SoulSilver ROM but it just doesn't want to work :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    did you read the readme.txt?
    try that and follow and if it still dosent work then try to get a new rom from a different website

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2009
    Yeah, I used the Anti Piracy Patch and then i tried it again with the regular patch.
    I even tried both games......
    I'm using a M3 REAL if that helps....
    You have to get the newest firmware for the M3 Real..I had this problem, did research last week, and found that it isn't compatible, so a new firmware had to be made. Sadly, there is no new sakura firmware yet.. It won't let me post a link, so I'll tell you how to get there.. Google m3 real new firmware, and it is the second real result, (called 'Software Download (for M3i Zero&M3 Real) - Download-HandHeldSources'...I just registered to tell you because noone did yet XD)

Xekyo

iPoopRareCandies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    does anyone have an already patched version 5? i'd do it myself but i'm using a Mac. unless someone knows of any patching programs that work on a mac. thanks if any help.

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
    Years
  • Well, I couldn't patch my ROM but the person who made these patches has uploaded HGSS ROMs that are already patched in a forum. I don't know if i can post the link 'cause it's not allowed to post links to ROMs.

The ROM works quite good but I got sometimes (or very often^^) problems with the ROM.
    The game freezes sometimes. Espacially in battles or before battles (when a trainer wants to fight you).
    I don't know why this happens. I thought that all freezing problems were fixed with this patch....

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    Does the translated rom work with TTDS? i tried both GUI and Batch and the roms wouldnt work.

posem

The StraightEdge Supremist
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2012
    yeah i can confirm it works with the TTDS :)

i've been thrashing it out on there all night

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2009
    i still cant get it to work, can someone send me an already translated version plz?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back