• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xekyo

iPoopRareCandies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    i just can't wait for a full release. i love the fact that you can access all regions and get all the starters just in this game. i just don't know about the sinnoh starters. best pokemon series yet tho.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    I don't think you can go to all of the regions just Johto,Kanto maybe the Sevi Islands and there will be Sinnoh and Honen pokemon in the game

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    I'm hoping the next patch comes out by Friday! That's when my R4i SDCH Ver1.4 is suppose to arrive!!! Oh, and I preordered Pokemon Heart Gold!!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • i just can't wait for a full release. i love the fact that you can access all regions and get all the starters just in this game. i just don't know about the sinnoh starters. best pokemon series yet tho.
    No all regions, no Sinnoh starters ;) Just Kanto and Hoenn :)

I don't think you can go to all of the regions just Johto,Kanto maybe the Sevi Islands and there will be Sinnoh and Honen pokemon in the game
    Sevii Isles aren't part of HG/SS ;)

adde2k7

Trainer
    Years
  • im having some problems playing the game every time after iv'e finished naming my character and he starts to srink the screen gose blank but the audio is still on can any one help?

Klofkac

He's back!
    Years
  • im having some problems playing the game every time after iv'e finished naming my character and he starts to srink the screen gose blank but the audio is still on can any one help?

If i use no$gba, game will do, what you writes. Howewer, DESMUME doesn't do it.

martauros

Now I'm back!. HG&SS&SGforever
    Years

FIRST POST:
    No$GBA users, if you have version 2.6 for No$GBA, set option NDS-Cartridge Backup Media to FLASH 512KBytes. Make sure you save options and restart the emulator afterwards. Also the following code helps with the black screens, use it as AR and RAW.
    Code:

020DD9E4 E1A00000
    Did you know that according to text message this message was SHORTER than 25 char.?

Xekyo

iPoopRareCandies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    damn. i still hope and believe this is the best out of all the pokemon games yet. ima wait for a full english patch or US release. i'll still be here to support and bump Magius's thread tho.

Lollypop

Member since '07 <300 posts
    Years
  • Magius, You totally rock! Your patch has saved my Pokemon Game Career! Without it, I probably wouldn't be able to play till now! (P.s I'm at Kanto right now on my SS with another patch but It is worse compared to yours!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    YAY! Version 6!

I know you aren't doing any more dialogue translations. That kinda sucks. I LIKED your translations. I even made it a point to restart my game so I COULD experience the full dialogue. Well, anyway, I really appreciate it! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2010
    Well atleast you told us how you felt :/
    Congrats Magius on getting this far! =] iLove your work!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2009
    I have a question... i'm new here and everything but i wanted to ask is anyone having any problems patching the roms? i followed the instructions on both patchers... but... i get nothing.... with the batch one.... i follow everything and a temp folder shows up... but the moment the black screen closes, telling me patching is complete, the folder disappears and leaves nothing ... no patched rom nothing... the gui one just sits there... and does nothing... at all... i load the patch file and the rom file... the clean one and when i hit apply patch... it sits there... anyone know what i might be doing wrong?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back