• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hematite [G-PG]

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    I know you are in development of the game still and etc, but i was just wondering, if it's not too much trouble, if i could maybe be a (water-type) gym leader?

If you do decide to let me be the (male) gym leader, may i have these 6 pokemon:
    1. Wailmer
    2. Sharpedo
    3. Mantine
    4. Lapras
    5. Garydos
    6. Snorlax (can one of snorlax's move be surf please?)

Thanks.

P.S My gym leader sprite is attachted, i would like the name of the gym leader to be "Ciarán" <-- spelt exactly like that, with the 2nd "a" with a line above it or could HE be called "Ciaran"?

Thanks Again.

Btw You're Game Looks Great!! im looking forward to playing it!

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I know you are in development of the game still and etc, but i was just wondering, if it's not too much trouble, if i could maybe be a (water-type) gym leader?

If you do decide to let me be the (male) gym leader, may i have these 6 pokemon:
    1. Wailmer
    2. Sharpedo
    3. Mantine
    4. Lapras
    5. Garydos
    6. Snorlax (can one of snorlax's move be surf please?)

Thanks.

P.S My gym leader sprite is attachted, i would like the name of the gym leader to be "Ciarán" <-- spelt exactly like that, with the 2nd "a" with a line above it or could HE be called "Ciaran"?

Thanks Again.

Btw You're Game Looks Great!! im looking forward to playing it!
    Sorry we already have the gymleaders planned.

Also we do have main new main charecters, realize those are liek Alpha maps fromt he old Emerald ROM we WERE going to use. We are actually having the new hero and heroine made as we speak by Gizel.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    This looks like a pretty nice hack!
    But sort of simple...
    I mean, the towns look almost exactly the same but with a name change!
    Yes, you should change tiles and palettes!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    Okay, I thought this thing was closed.

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize to everyone who depended on my updates for my sudden disappearance. I lost the only reliable internet connection and I just got my internet up like... two weeks ago. In my time away, I've completed mapping the first town and I'm finishing up mapping of the first route. Right now, as it stands, I can't script because the comp I'm using won't run Pokescript correctly and won't make a .buf file. After multiple attempts at downloading it and re-installing it. I've put up the newest screens on the first page.

On the bright side, I should be getting a replacement AC adapter for my laptop within the next week. I will also be gone on vacation from October 4th at 6:00 am PST until November. My bf has a family emergency and is taking me along too. I will be in Alaska for that time and I will do my best to get online with my laptop and keep everyone in the loop. Once I get my laptop, connection issues will be gone since my local library has wireless internet.

As well as all this sounds, I won't be working much on Hematite until my laptop cord comes in because I'm on a shared computer. Once I get my laptop working, it's all mine! *bad smeagol impression*

I would like to thank everyone who continued to post during my absence to give me a pleasant surprise when I return.

As for pallets and tiles, I'm hoping to use Kyledove's tiles (if I can find them) as well as custom tiles only for Hematite. I've only got one person working on tiles and another working on sprites and me mapping most of the region. Mappers would be greatly appreciated, so would people working on new tiles that I would need. In my search for Kyledove's tiles, I barely found any in his thread on serebii.

Thank you everyone for your continued support!

~Gregora

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    okay~... I just noticed this hack...

hmm..., well, we'll be expecting ya! ;)

best of luck and keep it up and aim high!

we shall be waiting!

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    Okay, I'm sorry for not updating as much, since I've been getting ready for my vacation. I got my AC adapter for my laptop, reinstalled windows, and installed my WLAN driver. In other words, my laptop is workig beautifully. I'm about to do a massive file moving of everything on the desktop to this here laptop. Will work on it as much as possible and there is a library in Kenai(pronounced KEEN-eye) that has wireless internet, so when I get something done, I'll update.

On a good note, Hedgehogger is going to be our resident scripter as soon as I get him going, lol. *snaps whip* On another note, as of 9pm-ish PST, I will be unreachable since I will be getting my ticket and waiting for the bus to come in. *already misses nice, comfy bed*

I hope that the next time I report my progress, it will be better news.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Nothing really, but don't the rules say you need 4 screenshots to have a thread?
    Just saying, because I like the hack a lot and I don't want the hack to be closed by a moderator thinking you're trying to sneak out than just adding another screenshot extra.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2017
    I have some bad news to report. After less than a week having my cord, the plastic on the cord melted and started sparking. What this means is that I am unable to work on Hematite until the middle of November when I get home from vacation. I'm really sorry. Third party = cheaply made p.o.s. I'm going to use all the money I get from now on to purchase a better laptop and I will get a better one by new years and hopefully progress will speed up a bit.

The point is, until I return home, Hematite is on hold.

Back