• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Heroic Destinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windchaser54321

A Custom User Title
    Years
    I keep looking at this and thinking it could be better, but spots are filling up so fast that I'm going to post it right now, as it is.
    ~
    Name: Dominic Honorius Fortunatus
    Faction: Arcean Warrior
    Personality:
    If you were to be friends with Dominic, you would have lifelong companion- if you were to be enemies with him, then you'd best sleep with one eye open for the rest of your life. He takes everything, be it small tasks to other people, extremely seriously, and that includes his faith- his devotion to Arceus is unswerving, as is his loyalty to higher clergymen. He knows how to hold a grudge with the living- but always forgives the dead. He holds honor higher above all else, for this is what he believes distinguishes man from Pokemon, and would not tell a lie or break a promise if his life depended on it.
    However, Dominic is not without faults- his loyalty to the Arceatri Church can lead to moments of blindness and naivety. In his eyes, a high-ranking member of the church can do no wrong. He really doesn't know how to take a joke, and at times his insistence of truth and pride can be downright stupid. He is also extremely stubborn, and once his mind is set it is almost to change without a whole lot of time and effort. And while he would be loyal to a friend till death, he has a tendency to put more people on his hit list than on his good side, for he is proud and considers those who do not have extreme talent in one area or another as beneath him.
    In a sense, Dominic is more priest than warrior, with high moral standards and complete faith in Arceus- but if Arceus calls him to be a warrior, then he shall kill with no hesitation or mercy.
    History:
    While passing "judgment" on a heretic village, an Arcean warrior was looking for escaped sinners when he heard a tinkling in the bushes. When he investigated further, he found a baby, wrapped tight in blankets and apparently abandoned, with a Chingling huddling beside the blankets, shivering uncontrollably. Ordinarily, the baby, too, would have been killed to free him from the sin of his heretic parents, but when the warrior looked closer at the baby, he saw that the baby's eyes were screwed tight and his hands were clasped together, as if in prayer. Surprised that one would repent at such a young age, the Arcean warrior took it as a sign from Arceus that the baby would one day become a great member of the Arcean Church, and took him in, naming the orphaned baby "Fortunatus", for having the fortune of being found.
    Fortunatus was a bit of a mouthful, though, so as time passed the child became known as "Dominic", for no real reason, nicknamed "Honorius" for his unique personality. He lived with the Arceans, worked with them, and came to be accepted as one of the Arceans even though he could not "technically" join the church until he was 16. They took a "it takes a village" outlook on Dominic- the more senior clergymen took care of him, taught him their ways, and honed his emerging battle skills with the Chingling he had been found with- partnership with a Psychic Pokemon was another sign they took that the boy would one day become great.
    On the fifteenth year after he had been found (when the Arcean Warriors estimated him to be about 16), his birthday celebration was his inauguration into the Church.
    Already with fifteens years more experience than young warriors, Dominic rose through the ranks quickly- but his talent bred envy, envy spawned hate, and hate preceded loneliness. His few friends became the elderly priests and monks who had cared for him in his youth, so, in something like pride, he turned his back on anyone but the elite.
    Pokemon: Cecilia the Chingling
    Pokemon Gender: Female
    Pokemon Personality: Dominic thinks Cecilia is cowardly and Cecilia thinks Dominic is stupid, but nevertheless they are the best of friends. She shares the same, unnatural loyalty that Dominic has in her, with him. But this where their similarities end, for Cecilia is easily paralyzed by fear and doesn't focus so readily. In more relaxed situations, she has an incredibly good nature and a sensitive, artsy soul, prone to playing her special brand of bell music when people around her are happy.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    This really interest me :D Hope theres still spots
    ~
    Name: Jasper Kyrin Vale
    Faction: Psychic Users
    Personality:
    Taken away since young,Jasper is a quiet and dependant guy,He has the ability to read people emotions since young.He only trust his companion,He appear aloof and cold but deep inside he's caring and kind.Since young,he doesn't know how to express himself ``physically`` but communicate well with other psychic users.
    He had a deep hatred to the knights as he believes they had tear him apart from his family.
    History: He was separate from his parents at a tender age of 5,His memory of his parent is vague and only had a photo of them,When he was young,he holds the photo tightly and would cry everynight,Hating the knights and remembering them as the one who tears his family apart.
    He had Beo,The Houndour since young,Beo born from Jasper Dad's Hunting Houndour,But died due to too much loss of blood,Beo is the only one that follows him to the tower,He trust Beo as he believes Beo is same as him,Being separated from his family.He is cold to his friends in the tower but slowly opened up to them,the tower and Beo meant the life to him,He hold dear to the memory he had,and would protect the tower and Beo with his life,Friends treat him as a loyal and easily touched guy,just trying to act cool and is aloof and cold ``outside``

Pokemon : Beo,The Houndour
    Pokemon Gender : Male
    Pokemon Personality : Understanding and kind to Jasper,but still doesn't trust Jasper's Friends,Although he plays with the other pokemons there,He is prone to nibble Jasper's finger,He is childish when with Jasper and wanted to be pampered,But is fierce and loyal,Have a big appetite.Love to battle and play wrestle with his friends,and used to cry when he lose,now he know he must be strong to protect the tower and Jasper

Last edited:

Rabbit

where is my mind?
    Years
    If it's still possible, I'd like to reserve a spot. Barbarians haven't been done yet, so I'll take that.

I'm wondering, what's my character's motivation in accepting the trial? I can see the others being told that they have to save the world, and accepting it as their duty, but a barbarian might not feel the same way.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Look at it like this, if the world is brought to ruin, or whatever the threat is that requires the world to be saved, then your Barbarian has no world to traverse and pillage for loot. That's motive enough.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2010
    Sorry I've been away for the past few days; went to London. Anyway, I have made my final list of Accepted people; Welcome to the RP! If you aren't on the list, you aren't in the RP. Sorry!

Accepted:
    Templar, Arcean Warrior
    Charzeon, Grand Knight
    Zimvee, Arlish
    The Jewel of Life, Psychic
    Notch-Eared Pichu, Arlish
    Luigi-a, Grand Knight
    Raikiri, Noble Family

Sorry to everyone who didn't get in. Also, due to faction imbalances, I will be an Arcean Warrior, to even out the factions. As of now, you may post your first posts!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adam and Lilian were holding hands, strolling around their perimeter which they had been set by the higher ups. Their Pokemon, Armon and Rheia, a Ralts, were playing behind the lovestruck pair. They gazed into each others eyes and smiled; they were blessed. Not with power, or wisdom, but with love; they would be together forever, no matter what happened. They embraced romantically, savoring their partner's aura. They let go, and continued walking, when suddenly, they heard a cry from the south of the Temple. They dashed to the scene to find carnage and horror beyond description...

Many of Adam and Lilian's brethren were battling ferociously against peasants who had clearly taken up the blood-oath; a cult of maniacs dedicated to death and pain. Taking out his blade and with a savage cry, Adam threw himself into the fray, beheading a heretic who threatened to kill his commander. He hacked and stabbed ferociously, fighting back-to-back with Lilian, killing many heretics. eventually, they fled into the woods, but Adam sensed something was wrong. He suddenly felt a huge pain in his head. He fell to his knees, screaming in pain. 'Adam? Adam, what's wrong!? No, don't leave me! PLEASE!' He blacked out.

Adam awoke in a tent, wearing only underwear. Gasping, he sat up and looked for his armor. He saw it in a corner, along with his weapon, so wherever he was, they were friendly. He quickly dressed himself and went outside to find himself in a Phoenix Warden camp. he grimaced; these people were known for helping others, but only at a cost. He looked around desperately searching for Lilian, and found her talking to a Warden. he ran up to her and hugged her as if he would die if he let go. The two kissed passionately, and he looked around. 'Thank you, thank you so much, sir, for saving my love. I... Wouldn't have been able to live without her.' he said, addressing the person Lilian was talking to. 'It is fine, young sir. As long as you are well, and your Pokemon, all is in order.' He smiled. 'My name is Arthur, and as you can probably tell, you're in a Phoenix Warden's camp.' He looked around, and then back at Adam. 'We have things to discuss. Go find your Pokemon. Then you have to find me.' he said, and stalked off. Adam and Lilian glanced at each other, and set off to find their Pokemon.

'Armon, come here now... And Rheia, you too.' Adam groaned as he found their Pokemon wallowing in a mud hole. 'Well, at least you're ok, which is more than I can say for commander Earnest... Poor fellow.' Adam looked down, remembering his instructor. Lilian put a hand on his shoulder and smiled. 'You still have me, Adam. And Armon. And Rheia, too. And I still have you. When I heard you screaming, I thought you were going to die... I thought I'd lose you... I'd never been so scared of anything before.' She said, nearly crying. 'I... |Can't imagine any life without you.' She said, looking into his eyes. 'What happened after I fell unconscious?' Adam asked, concerned. 'Well, I fainted too, so I don't know much... All I heard were the clash of weapons... And then I saw someone picking you up. I was still awake, but I was so weak... I tried to fight them off of you, But I collapsed... and then I woke up, here.' She smiled. 'Do you know what I like most about your appearance, Adam? You hair... It' s so smooth and silky, and a lovely hazelnut color. It was the first thing I saw about you when we met.' She said fondly, remembering far back, to the life she had before Adam. 'I remember your eyes... They're like sapphires.' Adam smiled. They kissed, and headed off to find Arthur.

'I will not lie to you; You are both in grave danger.' Arthur said sternly. He looked at Adam and Lilian, and continued. 'Somehow, you have contracted a Hellreaver's condition... Unless it is treated, you will both die.' He growled. Adam looked at him in horror, and asked him,' Is there nothing we can do? Are we to die?'
    'I said it can be treated. But it involves you joining us. It is the only way.' He said. 'We can treat it with herbs, but they link your mind to ours... which means you will never be free of us. Are you willing to accept this? Or shall I end your suffering now?' He leered. 'N-no. I won't let Lilian see that happen. I will join you.' Adam said, with his voice oozing with confidence. 'I couldn't lose Adam, and I couldn't let him lose me... I have to join, if not for me, but for him.' Adam and Lilian embraced, and Arthur smiled. 'Very well; We are still gathering recruits; but you can join us soon.'

Last edited:

Hansa

I got Fusion Legend! Do you?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Cerkrull the Tamer

Long time, no roleplay for me!!! I would love to join :D
    Faction: Hammerhold Barbarian
    Personality:
    Cerkrull is a barbarian indeed, always with a loud voice, really weird accent and a grunt here and there. He gets angry on about anything that breathes. He has got a weak spot for pink though, so pink things don't really agitate him that bad. He loves physical challenges, and often spontaneously starts running or lifting things. And just to tip it over the edge, he gets drunk almost just by the smell of alcohol.

Recent incidents have lowered his self-esteem, though. The rest of the tribe laughing at him doesn't really help much. Because of the bullying, he doesn't really talk much about his favorite color and "drinking-problems".
    Cerkrull is called "the Tamer" because he always was good at taming pokemon.

History:
    Well, the important incidents in Cerkrull's life pretty much started a year ago, his 16th birthday. Tradition says that one who turns 16, must go out in the wild, and tame his first pokemon. People had great expectations for Cerkrull the Tamer. He went proudly out in the wild. About 10 hours later, he came back. Aside him walked his new honour, Tharg the proud, intimidating... WHISMUR! Wait, did I say Whismur? yes, I did. So you can figure out that people laughed at him. Yes, a whole year actually. So on his 17th birthday he gave himself the best present; leaving the village...

Pokemon: Tharg, the Whismur
    Pokemon Gender: Male
    Pokemon Personality: Tharg is proud, aggressive and even prouder. He thinks he's the size of a Snorlax, probably, since he attacks everything Cerkrull would attack. Yeah, you said it. This is one crazy Whismur!

Thats it, tell me if you want me to change anything!

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Deep in the forest, Jude and Eve were sprinting through the trees. Eve could only use Quick Attack to keep up with her speedy, impulsive master. "Come on, Eve! Keep up! We're almost there!" Jude called back, sprinting from one tree limb to another with ease. Eve sighed, her master was indeed an Ambipom in a past life, of that she was sure.

Up ahead, in a small clearing, slept a shiny Vileplume. It had a small smile on its face as it snored lightly. The summer sun was quite pleasant and it seemed to put everything in the forest in a sort of lull, except Jude and Eve. Jude stopped his tree running escapades as the Vileplume came into sight. "Gotcha," Jude muttered under his breath. He reached into his knapsack and pulled out a scaple and an Apricorn with a yellow marking on it.

Eve caught up a moment later. She knew what they were up to; Jude had heard from a traveling botanist that a rare Vileplume lurked in these woods. It's pollen is said to be able to put any Pokemon or human in a deep, almost irreversable sleep. For these reasons, Jude had dragged Eve along to scout the whole western wood in search of the Vileplume. Now, since they found it, Eve breathed a small sigh of relief.

The sleeping Vileplume didn't know it was about to be violated as it slept lazily in the clearing against a boulder. Jude descended to the forest floor with ease, his bare feet feeling the blades of grass and fallen pine needles. Eve landed on his extended forearm, "You know what to do, girl," Jude whispered to Eve. The Eevee hopped from her master's forearm and approached the Vileplume with the utmost caution.

Once within range, Eve let loose a vicious growl which startled the Vileplume to wakefullness. "Vi vi!" The Vileplume sprung up, fear in its eyes. "Now!" Jude threw the Apricorn he was holding and it exploded in a yellow cloud all over the Vileplume. "Vi?!" Startled, and now paralyzed, the Vileplume began weeping, "Vi vi vi....Vi vi vi!!!"

Approaching the creature, Jude placed a hand on one of its orange petals gently, "Shooosshh, it's okay..." He quickly extracted a generous amount of the Vileplume's special pollen from its shoot and placed it in a jar he produced from his sack. Eve wagged her tail to and fro with mild interest. After obtaining his prize, Jude stood and replaced the scaple and jar in his knapsack and pulled out a syringe filled with a golden liquid, "This may hurt a little." He said to the Vileplume soothingly. Jude injected the syrome into the Vileplume's petal. The Vileplume let out a small whimper, but discovered it could move again!

Quickly, Jude and Eve retreated to the trees, happy with their catch. The wild Vileplume sighed and resumed its slumber.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flora Dawn Artemis walked through the halls of the hold, her face blank and void of any and all emotions. She walked the halls with even, time steps. Her armor clinked together lightly with each step, staring straight ahead with her amber eyes. Her Flamberge was strapped to her back and her round shield was on her bracer. She had a couple daggers, dirks to be exact, were strapped the the sides of her waist. Over all, the girl gave the impression of a cold fighter who will kill you in a verity of was with the same expression on her face during the whole thing. She would keep that face even if she was torturing you.

Or, at least you would if it wasn't for the tiny, fox like ball of fur bouncing around her legs in a very happy fashion. Honestly, the little Eevee just radiated happiness even from a distance, very nearly destroying her trainer's cold and emotionless exterior.

"Willow, will you please calm down?" Flora finally growled. "What do you think you're doing? We're not walk about in the forest. We're here to-"

"Keep us locked up in the dark until the flesh rots off of our bones," a voice growled from behind one of the many doors.

Flora grunted and ignored the voice. She heard complaints like this many times a day. Many were more original then what that man had said. Why couldn't these Psychic Users understand? They were here for their own, and the public's, protection. If left one their own, Ghost would definitely take control of their bodies and do god's know what. Not to mention what they would do if they lost control of their powers.

"Still," a very familiar voice said in Flora's mind, "You can't really expect us to be all that grateful for being locked up in a dark prison all day."

Flora smiled, though it was a little ruefully as she heard Eric's mental voice. "I realize that," the girl said mentally. "But it's the only way. You've seen yourself what happens when a Psychic User loses control or becomes possessed."

"Maybe not..." Eric said, suddenly becoming serious.

Flora stopped, making the bouncing Eevee stop too. She frowned very deeply. There had only been a couple times when Eric had gotten serious, and both times because he had sense something bad would/was happening. He had been right both times.

"What is it, Eric?" Flora asked.

"..." Eric was silent for a while. "Flora, go out into the sparring field. Work on your sword a bit."

Flora nearly face vaulted. "What the heck are you talking about Eric!? I'm on duty and-"

"Then get some one to cover for you!!" Eric interrupted. "Or just skip out! I don't care how you do it, just get to that damn sparring field!!"

Eric ended the mental conversation, no matter how much Flora mentally yelled. She frowned deeply, not understanding why her lover wanted her to go to the sparing field. Still...if it was based on this feeling, then she didn't want to doubt it.

"Vee?" Willow asked as she watched her trainer walk the other way.

"We're going to do some sparring, Willow," Flora told the small fox. "I have this new move I want to try out..."

Willow tilted her head at her trainer but happily followed after her. The Eevee didn't know exactly what was going on, but she would bet her tail it had something to do with Eric. And Willow was willing to go with anything that had anything to do with Eric.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
    ((OOC: Bwah ha ha, I'm the only psychic >:3))

Shadris stared at the grand knights with a rueful passion, still angry with his master for finding someone that could teleport them out. However, a quick glare from Cassandra told him it was the right thing to do. This way, the pokemon and human pair would stay out of the fight for the most part, but they were close enough- although unnoticed -to easily join in once the other psychic users rebelled. A few moments passed, but they seemed like days, until finally a shout was heard and a hoard of psychic users sprang out and attacked a few gaurds that were standing about. Then, the room became a spiraling mass of pandemonium.

Immediately the gaurds had called in re-enforcements, and soon enough some of the psychic users were being overwhelmed. Many of the gaurds had fighting-types, and although they had little and no effect on the psychic and ghost types respectively, dark-types were getting slaughtered. Cassandra had always had a deep connection with dark-types specifically, even more than with psychic pokemon, and this sight was a sad one to see. Speaking to her pokemon in her mind, Cassandra gave the command, "Dark-types are being defeated in great numbers; it is time to give them one pokemon that is nearly impossible to defeat." Gleefully, Shadris raced out into the fray and began his onslaught on the gaurds and their pokemon.

And he was doing well. One by one pokemon were being taken down, and just after that Shadris would show their master a thing or to. Cassandra wasn't good at fighting, but she could attack someone's mind and injure them on the inside. However, the impending attack was conducted. Swarms of people and pokemon began to overwhelm Cassandra and hers; they were going to be defeated. I'm known for my tactics... I need to think here. Closing her eyes, Cassandra focused, and within a few seconds, a wicked idea formed in her mind. Rapidly she scanned her surroundings, looking at all of the psychic user's pokemon to see if the one she was looking for was there. Shadris was failing, but now, Cassandra had found the pokemon she was looking for. "Shadris! Use role-play!"

Shadris knew that role-play was a move that allowed the user to copy the ability of the foe, but what pokemon needed it's ability copied? Following his master's gaze, the spiritomb realized the deviousness of the plan and immediately obliged. "SPIRITOMB!" Role-play wasn't a very epic-looking move, but under these circumstances, it had almost every gaurd backing off in fear. The pokemon Shadris had adopted an ability from was a shedinja, and no-one could beat a dark-ghost with wondergaurd. Now, it was the enemy that was being taken out in great amounts.

A few of the other psychic users stopped and cheered when they saw Cassandra and Shadris doing so well, but she knew that role-play would wear off eventually. Even though he could no longer be harmed, Shadris was becoming more and more fatigued. Cassandra could see his struggle and knew that very soon he would run out of moves and they would be forced to retreat. Not even needing to glance around, Cassandra knew that the psychic users were beginning to prevail. Now she was ready to leave, and hastily she rushed in to the chaotic mass of fighting and grabbed the odd keystone base of her pokemon and dragged him out into the surrounding forest-like area.

The running quickly drained Cassandra of her energy, but she pushed on until the sounds of the fight could be heard only faintly from the great distance. Panting, the girl flopped down at the base of a tree, not caring that her long blond hair was getting in the dirt. A look at the odd keystone in her hands told Cassandra that Shadris had tucked himself away inside and would not come out for a while- he too was horribly tired. But they were free, and Cassandra knew exactly what she wanted to do next. Oh yes. Cassandra was going to take the test- drink the Hellreavers blood, and then, then she was going to save the world.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Business was going as usual. Ophelia was standing guard at one of the entrances as she always was, crossbow in her hand and strung, longbow on her back for more immediate use and a kris had its home in her boot, for emergency use. Her armor was light in contrast to the other guards because she wasn't strong enough to wear full armor and it would obstruct her movements.

The day was a beautiful one, but she had a very strange feeling about things. There was barely any sounds or movements coming from inside the tower, though the guy she was standing guard with didn't seem to notice anything.

"Kalliope?" The Growlithe looked up when her mistress called her, slightly puzzled. "Just be on your guard, something's not right. Not right at all."

You're right there, Artemis, something's not right at all.

"Get out of my head!" She hissed, making Brutus, the other guard, look up in alarm. "I'm sorry, simply an unwanted thought," she quickly told him, and he shrugged it off. Brutus wasn't known for his brains, but he was strong as an ox. Stronger as an Ox probably.

More minutes went by, going into hours as Ophelia's duty was slowly coming toward its resolve. She was about two hours away of going home. Two hours. Damned those Psychics, couldn't they just have set them loose in a lion's den or something, that would be much more efficient. Did they even realize how many resources went into the keeping of these people? Recourses that could have gone to the peasants!

Recourses that could have kept her a miller's daughter instead of a Grand Knight. Much grandness did it lend her!

Artemis get out of there,nowI Came the voice in her head. Well, the voice that actually belonged to one of the bastards in there, though she had never seen him before.

Ophelia discretely moves away from Brutus so she could reply. "Why should I listen to you, what good have you ever brought me?"

You need to trust me on this and go! The voice, who she knew belonged to a boy named Adonis, persisted.

"I can't, I'm on duty right now, I can't just leave because the voice in my head told me to!" She hissed at him again, carefully keeping her voice low. For some reason the voice-thing didn't work both ways, she had to talk out loud for him to hear her.

Please, I beg you, excuse yourself! Feel ill and go home and don't return to the tower! I don't want you to get involved, Artemis. The last part was barely a whisper in Ophelia's brain, but it was there nevertheless.

"No, I will not disgrace myself like that," Ophelia stayed stubborn as always. "If anything is going to happen than it shall happen with me in the fray."

Noble decision, but it shall kill you. Within minutes all hell will break loose, and you don't want to get caught within! You're lucky this gate isn't the primary target! This time Adonis' words sounded like an angry hiss in her head. Like he was getting impatient with her.

Tough luck for him, she thought. He could get impatient with her all he wanted. "If this is not the primary target, maybe I should help those at the main gate?" she suggested innocently.

Artemis! This is not a joke, it's a matter of life and death! Your life and death!

"And it's a choice to run away like a coward or stand and fight like a Grand Knight."

A choice to survive or get slaughtered like pigs!

"So be it!" Ophelia yelled out loud. "If Karma wants me dead then I'll be dead! I am not running with my tail between my legs! Come out if you'd like, I will take you down one by one," The last part had dissipated from a yell to a menacing hiss as Ophelia took her crossbow and gripped it firmly. She was ready for whatever to come.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2010
    Alas, my tidings are many and sad...

Hansa, Hansa, Hansa.... Please read my previous post. No more Su's. Besides, that wouldn't have been accepted anyway...

Notch-Eared Pichu, I'm not quite clear on your post, did you catch the Vileplume or not? if so, then please change it... You've just started, and you can't have captured a new Pokemon already....

Charzeon & Luigi-a, I like your posts.

Jewel of Life, Argh noooo, the world is coming into devastation over your psychic-ness. I like the post.

Hansa

I got Fusion Legend! Do you?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    OK, sorry for the trouble... And BTW; I can't really write more on my character... A Barbarian doesn't have that much of a personality :D

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    OOC: Jude didn't catch the Vileplume. He extracted a sample of its rare pollen.

Trekking along the forest floor, Jude and Eve took note as they saw several wild Pokemon; Furret, Pidgey, Ledyba, and Teddiursa were a few they caught sight of.

"I wonder...if there are any lakes or streams near by..." Jude mused to himself. It'd been a hot afternoon and he was itching to cool off in a body of fresh water. Eve was also longing to cool off, her lucious coat didn't do her any good in the heat.

*SNAP* "Huh?" Jude stopped dead in his tracks, Eve stopped as well, ears attentive to where that sound came from.

A tree limb snapped...sounded rather forced...a strong opponent is near by...

"Eve, prepare for battle, there's a strong foe close by, and it sounds big..." Jude said with a sharpness in his voice. Eve steadied her stance and narrowed her eyes, she could sense it, the strength emenating from her soon to be opponent.

From the thicket of trees to jude and Eve's left emerged the biggest Rhydon he'd ever seen. "It's...huge!" Jude drew his bow and notched in an arrow, "En garde! Eve, Shadow Ball!"

"Eev!" Eve launched herself into the air and a shadowy orb began forming in her mouth. A few seconds later, she launched a Shadow Ball that hit the Rhydon squarely on its broad chest.

"Don!!" The Rhydon clutched at its chest, a visible wound now showed from where Eve's attack hit. "RHYDOOOONNNN!!!!!" Rhydon let loose a tremendous roar and charged forward, readying a Mega Punch for Eve.

"Oh no you don't!" Jude exclaimed, "Take this!" He let loose the arrow notched in his bow. It flew true, cutting through the air and embedding itself in the Rhydon's cocked arm.

It let loose an ear-piercing Screech and kneeled, checking its wound. The Screech caused Eve to recoil slightly. "Eee!" She was concerned for the Rhydon. Jude nodded, he reached into his bag and prodcued an Apricorn with a green stripe.

"Alright, time to finish this! Sleep Bomb!" Jude pitched the Apricorn and it hit the stooped Rhydon on the horn, letting loose the Sleep Powder inside. The green dust fell over the Rhydon...but instead of causing sleep, the Rhydon began to quake violently.

"Wha...what's it doing?" Jude asked, slightly afraid, "Eve, get ready to run..." Eve looked at him with worry; Jude had never ever told her to run. This was serious.

The Rhydon looked up, its arrow-pierced arm dripping a small trace of blood, its pupils were slits, and its teeth were bared. The wild Pokemon stood to its full height, towering over the human and his Pokemon, and pounded its chest, hitting the Shadow Ball wound. Rhydon let loose a terrible, earth-shaking roar charged its prey.

"It's...it's...Rage! Run!" Jude and Eve turned tail and started running at topspeed, the ragin Rhydon barreling behind them...

I'm gonna die...

Designation_Leader

I iz ubsessed wit teh kittehz!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Hmm...interesting. I'd love to join, but I have a question:

Let's say I wanted to be a Psychic user. Would I be allowed to own a Medicham or Gallade, seeing as they ARE part Psychic? Does the restriction (for all groups) apply so that I may only own Pokemon whose SOLE types are the ones listed or do they include those with dual-typing?

I'd really like to participate...

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Flora grunted as she slashed her flamberge against one of the many dummies on the sparring field, stabbing into its heart. She then jumped back and moved her sword in a way that would had blocked any kind of blade. The girl spun her blade and the imaginary one she saw and once again slash across his chest. Flora darted her eyes to the left, noted another imaginary opponent and quickly blocked the blade that was coming at her with her round shield. She then took out her dirk and stabbed at the second opponent while blocking the weapon of the first one.

Willow jumped from side to side next to her trainer, bouncing away from her own opponent's attack and fighting back with one of her own. You could say many things about the small Eevee, but you could not say that she was bad in battle or not prepared. Flora made sure that, above all else, Willow was prepared to deal with other Pokemon when the time came.

Finally statisfied that she had killed her opponents, Flora put away her flamberge and dirk. Willow noticed this and stopped paticing as well, wagging her tail happily as she looked up at her trainer.

"Come on, we better get going," Flora said as she turned to the door. "I doubt that Aaron will want to hold my post for much longer. Beside, if what Eric was warning me about was going to happen, it would had happen by-"

Suddenly, the sounds of screams could be heard from inside the towers and buildings surrounding the sparring feild. Along with the cries of dying men and women and the sounds of battle. Flora gasped and stepped back while Willow stayed close to her trainer. It wasn't the battle itself that scared the girl, she had seen and been in many battles herself so it was nothing new. No, what scared her was the lack of one sound. One sound, that made all the difference to a soldier.

There was no sound of swords clashing onto swords or weapons or even armour. No, all that Flora could hear that was sword related was the sound of swords stabbing or slashing flesh. Even that was few and far inbetween. That could only mean one thing...the Psychich Users had escaped, and were now taking their revenge out on the Grand Knights.

"Was this what Eric was warning me about?" Flora whispered to herself.

Indeed, if it was, he choose the perfect place for Flora to hide. There was only one way in and out of here. Not to mention that the door itself was locked by a large, wooden beam that would hold even the hardest battering rams at bay for a while. The Knight quickly locked said door, grunting with effort. Willow tried to help, but wasn't of much use. Soon, though, the beam was in place and Flora backed up panting from the door.

But now a question presented itself to Flora; what now? As mentioned before, there was only one way in and out of here. Sure, Flora was safe...for now. But if the Psychic users ever found their way out of here, she would be killed before she could curse even a single one of them

"Relax." Eric's mental voice said in her head, shaking her out of her raising panic. "Help is coming. I've told him where to find out. You'll be safe soon enough."

"What are you talking about?" Flora asked concerned, then soon turned angry. "And what the hell is going on!? Why are the Psychic Users rebelling!?"

"Locking us up and keeping us in the dark is not the only way we can live, Flora," Eric said. "There has to be, and is, another way to live. We are sick of just sitting around and being walking mats for the Knights and the Kingdom."

"But you're killing everyone!!" Flora shouted despite herself. "You're killing all of my friends!!"

"Hardly," Eric scoffed. "You complained about half of them every day to me. They hardly seemed like friends to me. Besides, the Knights have killed and are killing my own friends this very moment. You should be gratful. If you where here right now, they would had killed you. But since you're in the sparring yard, you'll be safe."

"But how the hell am I suppose to get out of here!?" Flora yelled, but she suddenly felt the mental conversation end. The girl yelled and kicked one of dummies. She then croched down and covered her head with her hands, not knowing what to do. Willow whimpered and nuzzled her trainer's leg, trying to comfort her in some way.

Suddenly, there was a loud 'thunk' not that far from Flora, making both the girl and the Eevee jump and looked to where they heard the sound. A square hole was where piece of the sparring field was beforehand. Said piece was a bit away from the hole and a male figure in a long grey robe pushed himself out of the hole. On the front of his rope was the outline of what looked like a phoenix. The man's face was mostly hidden by the shadow of his hood. A shiny Arbok slithered up beside him. He looked straight at Flora and nodded.

"Yes, you are the one I am looking for," the man said. "The Psychic user did not mislead me. Now, Flora Dawn Artemis, you must follow me. I will lead you to safety."

"Wh-who are you?" Flora asked, both she and Willow taking a step back.

"That is of no concern right now," the man said. "You don't have much choice, you have to trust me." The man once more jumped into the hole, but the Arbok staied out, keeping and cool gaze on the girl and her Pokemon.

Flora and Willow looked at each other before they followed the man down the hole. Once down, the Arbok slithered after them, placing the piece of the sparring field back where it was before while doing so.

Down with the darkness

Pretty freakin' awseome!
    Years
    ((If it is:

Name: William "Will" Aurilius Sydney

Faction: Noble Family

Personality: Will is quite simply a sociopath and a narcisist. He believes the universe is built for him, and everything that is done should benifiet him in some way. If it doesn't it should cease to occur, and should be replaced with something that does benifiet him. He over thinks every situation, wishing every descision to have no negative bearing. He is exceptionally intelligent, but that contributes to his overflowing font of arrogance. Everyone he meets is simply a tool to him, a rung on the ladder to his goals. He refuses to treat anyone with respect, uless it is necisary to achieve his goals, and even then, it's reluctant.

Despite all this, he manages to act with a degree of sophistication. Anyone who treats him with respect, and does not stay near him too long, reports him to be a fine gentleman of good character, whom all should be able to get aalong with. It is after prolonged exposure, or when someone shows him the slightest bit of disrespect, that one notices just how sociopathic he can be.

History: Will was born in a noble family, and lived his life in the shadows of his older brother, because he would likely never have the chance to take his fathers position. He would eventually no doubt just fade away, without any regality or fame. Not much interesting has happened to him in his lifetime.

Pokemon: Absol "Blade"

Pokemon Gender: Female

Pokemon Personality: Blade is signifigantly more dignified than Will. She is loyal to Will in every way, and would never betray Will for any reason. She lives and breathes to serve Will.

))

Designation_Leader

I iz ubsessed wit teh kittehz!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2010
    Just in case, y'know? In spoiler form to save space. :3

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2010
    In the name of The Lord, do none of you people read!?

However, I'm willing to let one person join, simply because their SU is far better than most of the others who have posted. Designation Leader is accepted, but as of now, No more SUs!

And in answer to your question, Later on you will be able to catch Pokemon who were previously restricted, but to an extent.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back