• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hero's Path

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
  • Yay.. I got some more scripting finished in New Bark.
    Small Info..;
    If you pick the girl player, you'll obtain the pokemon Cyndaquil from Elm.
    If you pick the boy player, you'll obtain the pokemon Totodile from Elm.

I can say, I've just about scripted the New Bark events other houses and such I still need to add speech in.

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • sounds interesting ;P but is it even possible if ur a boy/girl to get a diff poke?anyways,ur the scripting master xD can't wait to play demo/beta ..gl and call me ifu need any help..

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 12, 2023
    Hahah, thanks. Hopefully there should be a Beta out in the next few weeks..

Don't be so hasty, my friend, if you're going to make everything as quick as possible, and just make a very short pre-alpha/alpha/beta,people are getting bored easy. make the first beta some longer if you like.
    Otherwise people are going to under-appreciate your work, and that's a bad thing!

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
  • Yeah.. thanks for that. I still think I'm not making as much progress as I could though. I'm working now..

Veng3anc3

Woah..
    Years
  • Nah, it's good Momoko. I can handle it, I'm working on my hack slowly and steadily :3
    I'll put some more screanies up later.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • 6 days old?

Well, I really wanted to comment on your hack, as a good friend of mine ;)

Nice work, it sounds interesting.

Can't wait,

-Mon94key/Faint.

Riceeman

Spriter Guy
    Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2011
    This looks really good! Cna we see more screenshots, and more about the story. What happens when you get to New Bark Town? Do you get to go to Hoenn and Sinnoh?

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
  • I think he was just leaving this so rot. he sent me a sad PM saying he can't script 4 me or create his hack. he doesn't know the next time he will be on PC bkuz of some problems he's having...We should proly get a mod to close this.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
  • Oh...

it was still in his sig...

I have his MSN.

I'll try and persuade him to keep it alive and not leave PC.

Back