• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon HG/SS Official English Trailer!!!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hey guys! Heres the official HG/SS trailer :)
    Disscuss what you think of it, does it make you excited?!?!?

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • It looks pretty cool. I want to hear the one they release in the UK. The always get the Pokemon pronounciation wrong, calling it Po-kay-mon instead of Po-keh-mon.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Yes it does, especially when I see the english text!

I really want these games to get a good reputation now, because they're worth it.

Hopefully old fans will return now! This is great!

And yeah, I can't wait to hear how the TV commercial will fail on pronounciations ^.^

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Yes it does, especially when I see the english text!

I really want these games to get a good reputation now, because they're worth it.

Hopefully old fans will return now! This is great!

And yeah, I can't wait to hear how the TV commercial will fail on pronounciations ^.^

My friend got a DSi during Christmas just because he found out about this.

Superkid11

Covered in Shroomish
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 2, 2016
    I was kind of hoping they'd change the names to Sun Gold and Moon Silver or something. I hate to say it, but Heart Gold makes my masculinity shutter and Soul Silver sounds like a blaxploitation title.
    But that's my only problem. Otherwise I'm really excited!

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Is the trailer fan made or Nintendo Made ?
    This is Nintendo's second official trailer for the release of the game. The first one came out mid to late last year revealing the game was coming out during Spring of 2010. However, this new trailer gives the actual release date for the US along with some extra detail compared to the first official trailer.

As for the video itself, it's intriguing. I like the information given and it has gotten me a bit excited for the release as it only gets closer everyday. Though, it lacks a voice speaker in my opinion. :\

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I like The japanese trailer but that's just me...Anyway, Nintendo always outdoes itself with newer and newer trailers everyday...

Kalylia

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • I'm not terribly impressed with the trailer, but I am quite looking forward to the game. ^.^;

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • I already saw most of the Japanese footage that came out last year, but it's still a nice trailer. Can't wait for the actual game :B

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Like most, I wasn't truly impressed by the trailer, but eh, excited anyway. XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    The only reason why I loved it, is because it was in ENGLISH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! :D

March 14th is going to be the best day ever! ^___^
    (for America)

Back