• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon HG/SS Soundtrack Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    O Meh Gaw, I had no idea that National Park would be so beautiful. I'm glad Pokemon's polishing up, and how they have!

Last edited:

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    Oh wow this music sounds awesome! I can't wait to get my Japanese copy and play this in a few days! I'm really loving the johto wild battle and rival battle themes!

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    In other news, GameFreak's releasing a proper soundtrack.

Megaman765: Yes, but it's actually botched. VGMTrans isn't emulating the correct instruments.

Oh I see. Guess that means its gonna sound better when they release the official soundtrack :p (It already sounds awesome)

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    Even if it's not the best quality, it still gives us an idea, and I like what I hear :P. I'll probably like sit in a town for 5 minutes just listening to the music once I actually get the game, lol.

Asgard

Why you little...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 31, 2020
    Though I'll still be interested in listening to it when I get it when it comes out in America... I'm not really liking the remakes of the old background music. :< To be honest, I didn't think I'd like them, considering I'm not fond of the FR/LG remakes either, so it's not really a huge disappointment for me. :\

However, I do like what they did with the bike theme. :'D

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~ said:
    I really don't like what they did to Ecruteak cities music, it's so weird x_X

I agree, it does sound really strange to me... Ecruteak in G/S/C was nice, too. D:

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Holy crap holy crap I jizzed my pants listening to.... THIS The Lance/Red battle music O.o

yes, that was epic. I knew this remix wouldn't let me down!! Here I come Red, with nothing but my pokeymanz and epic music behind me.

Finnel

Years
    My opinion is the same as when the first HGSS Pokémon Sunday update was shown, I don't like the music much at all.

I really dislike the instruments, I really really dislike the instruments. It's like they tried to make their music sound orchestrated, but the instruments are terrible.

So far, I'm not particularly fond of any of the remixes. My least favorite is definitely Goldenrod City. My best friend agrees with me, it does not fit the city at all.

New Bark Town is pretty bad as well, it sounds just like something out of D/P/Pt.

It's going to take a lot of time for me to get used to this soundtrack.

Years
    • it/its
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    Personally I think I can make a more competent rip.

When I said I hated low quality, it didn't mean nothing would come out me me from it - so by all means enjoy the Johto Gym Leader theme. :P
    . . . I love you.
    Pokemon HG/SS Soundtrack Discussion

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back