• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon HGSS Events revealed

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A show branched from Pokemon Sunday revealed today the footage of the events unlocked by the movie distributed Pokemon. Awesome! It reveals that Gizamimi Pichu can indeed be used by the player and a battle against it teamed with Pikachu Colored Pichu. The Arceus event shows amazing graphics. Featuring a new never before seen temple and a swarm of Unown circling you! Video can be watched on Filb.de

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Could you post the link please? That sounds awesome by the way!

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Could you post the link please? That sounds awesome by the way!

Here is the link if you need it: https://www.filb.de/1086

I knew the Notched Eared Pichu would have been capturable, it only seemed logical for it to be put that way. I'm pretty glad and the sprite that comes along with it while battline is really adorable. The ear's job was pieced together quite well and it seems as though an elder has been involved with the scene of it as well. It'll definitely be something to look forward to prior to the release of the 12th movie and the remakes.

As for Acreus, the event during this time looks pretty epic. Having unowns appear makes a lot of sense seeing as they live in a parallel time, and was seen during the large fued between Dialga and Palkia from the 10th movie as well. So, at this time with the appearance of the Unowns could the moment when Arceus steps forward in the game and brings birth to one of the legendary dragons [either Giratina, Palkia, or Dialga]. Some great news indeed and all the more to have this game in good shape.

The temple shown looks very interesting, and it could possible be the lcoation for the Arceus event, however it is unsure of. Though, nevertheless, a peculiar addition to the game and it looks really cool. As for the Pokémon following you, I think it was done pretty nearly with Arceus. Strange seeing such a grand legendary following us, but still, I guess it is allowed seeing as all 493 Pokémon have capability of this feature. As for the Notched-Eared Pichu, I like its sprite and the ear definityl sticks out a bit when tagging along behind. Glad this was brought up, because it answered a few questions some might have had.

Last edited:

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    I'm wondering where that temple is. It's covered in snow, so perhaps, the top of Mt. Silver?

It also feels weird to have the creator of everything follow the player around like a dog. :P

Speed

Skyward
    Years
    I really wish I had that Pichu Costume. So are these all the events, or will we be seeing more?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oh
    My
    Gosh.

That video was SOOO cool! (thanks for the link Aero.) The Arceus event thing looks so epic! I can't wait! And I could see it being on top of Mount Silver because that's the only place with snow...

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Here is a yahoo translation of whats on the page.
    Doesn't make fluid sence so beware
    Spoiler:

From https://www.filb.de/1086

Last edited:

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oops! someone beat me to translating it!

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    WRONG. Pokémon Sunday only airs on Sunday. This is Oha Star.

Thanks. I didnt know what it was called but it looked like Pokemon Sunday so I said it was branched from it. I knew it was not Pokemon Sunday because it is indeed Wednsday.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    What ever! It looks like it, you know it does, get over it!

Anyway, Im soexcited after seeing Gizamimi in action. Its sprite is beautiful and Im exited to see if its evolved forms with also have notched ears.

The temple has to be apart of Mt. Silver or even one of the new areas.

I also think that this confirms it that every Pokemon can follow you.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It gave some great battle footage, and the HP Bar looks a lot more improved from that of DPPt. It has more of a sleek style and the curved/slanted end to it was a great touch. Like I stated the Notch Eared Pichu's sprite was definitely put out well, and Volt Tackle for the one Pichu was a good choice as before it was only available through breeding. So, having that as the special event attack makes perfect sense. This is the most wanted event for me, because even though Pichu is a well known Pokémon, I still like the fact that they went out and made a difference to it.

The heavy snow area, this is definitely a great visual shown. It tells that the games will have weather adjustments, which is something realistic and would be a nice touch for Johto. Not to mention, the area does look like it could be more suited for the top of Mt. Silver, meaning there could be more than before to explore in that once mountain. As for the hint for Shaymin, another event would be nice, and if it is in Kanto as said, then I see it being held near the mentioned White Rock from DPPt [It also backs up the idea that Kanto will make a return]. Overall, things are tying together nicely and a lot of questions are starting to be answered. I mean simply be piecing together some parts of the loose ends you do eventually get answers. So, this video of the confirmed events was definitely beneficial to see.

Edit: Nice translations, I can definitely see it all play through quite well. GameFreak and Nintendo has made something both beneficial to themselves and the fans once more. Also, you are welcome,for the link.

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 20, 2013
    Notched ear pichu sprite~

Sketchies sent this to me earlier; thought I don't know if it's gotten around yet, I figured I'd bring it to attention. What with all the inquiring minds and all. Personally, I love the new sprite, think it's awesome.

Pokemon HGSS Events revealed

Last edited:

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    lol, just ripped it offa the screenshot u posted. nintendo actually changed the pose too....lol

Leitz09

*studying to draw manga...*
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2019
    wow.. first time to see this one.. is this official? and is the other pichu the pikachu colored one?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    wow.. first time to see this one.. is this official? and is the other pichu the pikachu colored one?

Its official. And yes the other one is th Pikachu Colored Pichu.

Back