• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon|Historical Demons

Overlord Syrou

He's so cute when he's angry.
    Years
    Rating: Pg-13(Mild Cursing, Mild Violence, Intense Blood and Gore)

Plot: The earth has finally settled in peace after so much turmoil and chaos has befallen it's brilliant lands. Pokemon and Human alike are able to return to their relaxing lives of fun Pokemon Battles and Gym Adventures. However, as ever cliche would have it, someone didn't enjoy the quiet. Vincent, the last of the surviving Pokemon Alchemists, has stumble dupon the Ancient Book of the Relics. This historical artifact tells Vincent of the Angelic Demons of Chaos, and how their soul duty is to serve the one who summons them to this realm. Intrigued with the thought of powerful Demons under his command, Vincent rounds up a bunch of followers and begins to collect the seven Relics needed to summon and control the ADOCs. However, Vincent didn't read the entire book, for the book tells of the Four Winged Demon, an ADOC of special proportions. The Four Winged Demon is reincarnated everytime the Relics of Old are disturbed from their resting places, beckoning the Dawn of the Demons(When the ADOCs are summoned). The Four Winged Demon will oppose whoever disturbs the Relics using Nature's Gifts(Pokemon). However, the newest Four Winged Demon isn't as powerful as the legend holds, or at least for the moment. He'll need assistance from the New Generation of Pokemon Trainers to bring peace and justice back upon the earth once more. However, there is one catch. Legend says that not once has a Four Winged Demon been able to stop the bringer of the Dawn of the Demons...

Comic:

Chapter#1:The Awakening of the Four Winged Demon
    Comic 1: Unlucky Tourist!
    Comic 2: Destructive Criticism!
    Comic 3: Catch That Demon!
    Comic 4: Enter Ryan&Mace!
    Comic 5: Teh Uber Poof!
    Comic 6: Flying Pigs, Mommas, and Oprah! Oh My!
    Comic 7: Homosexual Urges GO!
    Comic 8: Frickin' Wings, Man!

Chapter 2: The Pokemon Trainer Squad
    Comic 9: Enter Nykki!

So, if you're interesting in being either part of the good guys or the bad guys, simply fill out this template.

Name: (Self-explainitory)
    Side: (Good, Evil, self-explainitory)
    Pokemon Team: (Up to Three Non-Legendary Pokemon)
    Bio: (Brief History of Chara)
    Sprites: (Trainer Sprite and Overworld Sprites are neccesary)

Credit:
    Coronis
    Pokemon Elite 2000
    Spriter's Resource
    Paint
    KougaWolf
    Ryan
    Houndoom
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    Second Comic

Rated PG-13(Mild Cursing, Mild Violence, Intense Blood & Gore)

Plot:The characters of Nintendo are having a jolly good time simply conversing with each other and beating up upon Sega and Capcom. The process thrills them and both other companies can do little to stop them. Until one day, Square Enix offers them an evil proposition of alliance. Will our heroes(Can we really call these bullies our heroes?) stand up to the challenge?

Nintendium!

Chapter 1:Jolly Good Fun|
    Comic 1:Kalabunga!
    Comic 2:Mamamia!
    Comic 3:Representin'!
    Comic 4:The Munchies!

Credit:
    Spriter's Resource

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Need to get some comics up; some members don't like you not having when you start a thread;;
    You probally need more characters before you can get started. I understand that.

Name: Cune
    Side: Neutral (kinda both sides or neither)
    Pokemon Team: Absol, Sableye, & Shedinja
    Bio: Cune's father, an X-member of Team Rocket, left him when he was born. Cune decided to train Pokemon when he reach the age of 12. Cune is the only known trainer to have seen the mythical Gryfeon. ICON: https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a168/kougawolf/GryfeonIcon.gif
    Sprites:

Last edited:

Overlord Syrou

Years
    Alright, let's clear something up before I gets in major trouble.

1) THIS IS NOT A CASTING THREAD! I am simply giving members the priviledge to join my comic 'if' they like. I am going to make the comic regardless if only Kouga joins.

2)Like I said earlier, I don't 'need' members. I'm going to make the comic regardless.

Just thought I'd clear those things up first.

Comice 1 and Title Page and up for viewing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    I agree with Matt, text is bad, but besides that nice start, you should change the text to verdana 7. also. have the speech bubbles in the order of the person who talks. and show whos talking somehow. like a tail or show there name in the bubble. keep it up though.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    hmmm...sure i'll join

Name:Ryan
    Side: can i be on my own side? (like sometimes bad or good) if not......good side
    Pokemon Team:charizard,rayquaza,houndoom.
    Bio:he is an asassin that is on a quest, 7 years ago his sister got kidnapped and his parents died all because of TeamRocket. Now he's just training and earning badges, he hopes one day he'll find his little sister on the journey and destroy TR
    Sprites:

Overlord Syrou

Years
    Ryan, change Rayquaza to another non-legendary Pokemon, please. I meant to edit that at the top, my apologies. More will come tomorrow! For now....I hit the hay!

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    yay you changed the font. maybe you could have everyone have there own color of text so if retarted people read it they know whos talking?
    nice update anyway, I think this will turn into a good comic.

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
    Okay sorry about that:

Name: Mace
    Side: Good
    Pokemon Team: (On my signature)
    Bio: Mace is a trainer the at has a strange likeing for Electric Pokemon. He lives in Mauville and in Saffron. He won't give up until he is the world's greatest Electric Pokemon Trainer!
    Sprites: (I already showed them to you on my earlier post)

Back